Pg Sells Deal On Samui Run

BANGKOK, 10 April 2012: Bangkok Airways launches its “Samui WOW!” campaign that sells roundtrip airfares to Samui from Bangkok and Pattaya at a lead-in price of Bt4,900 until 30 April.

Bookings must be made through the call centre at 1771, or travel agencies before 30 April, while the travel period runs from 1 May to 15 July.

For online reservations via www.bangkokair.com , the fare is Bt4,990.

http://www.ttrweekly.com/site/2012/04/pg-sells-deal-on-samui-run/

• Like 1

Probably only on selected flights, on selected dates with limited number of seats, at inhumane times, ATR's only and book 3 month in advance......biggrin.png

Have you checked their website??

I have just booked my flights (Airbus), at the time i wanted, on the day i wanted, for 4,990. Thank you BA

Edited by samui34samui

Probably only on selected flights, on selected dates with limited number of seats, at inhumane times, ATR's only and book 3 month in advance......biggrin.png

I have just booked my flights (Airbus), at the time i wanted, on the day i wanted, for 4,990. Thank you BA

Perhaps you can show me. I tried several dates up to July & these fares are not showing.

Perhaps you can show me. I tried several dates up to July & these fares are not showing.

I booked for 1st June / return 5th june; You have to be on the Thai version of the website

I booked for 1st June / return 5th june; You have to be on the Thai version of the website

So it's not really to encourage foreign tourists, I can see a lot of travel agencies cashing in lol.

Stunning silence from Big C and Smokie! What can this be? ermm.gifermm.gif

Why would you bother with this little bit of cheap propaganda. That price was the normal price not so long ago lol.

Trying to fight for the remaining 1 to 6 seats what a joke.

Hurry, Hurry.

Why would you bother with this little bit of cheap propaganda. That price was the normal price not so long ago lol.

Hurry, Hurry.

There I was thinking that as a Mod, you were sort of neutral Rooo!

Hurry, Hurry.

Well I would be a complete bore,I am entitled to an opinion, it has nothing to do with moderation.

If I remember correctly these prices were the norm for early & late flights. If I consider this a joke so be it. It is a passifier, but for whom?

Hurry, Hurry.

Well I would be a complete bore,I am entitled to an opinion, it has nothing to do with moderation.

If I remember correctly these prices were the norm for early & late flights. If I consider this a joke so be it. It is a passifier, but for whom?

I also share the views that PG is way too expensive. However, I do feel that on this forum there is absolutely nothing that PG can do which is acceptable

to the same regular but small band of PG haters. To quote: PG are damned if they do, and damned if they don't!

Nevertheless, IMO it's still a step in the right direction.biggrin.png

Hurry, Hurry.

Yes Spindle....its low season and there are spare seats.

As Rooo has said if inflation was taken into account over the last six or seven years that would be the same price as 2005.

Great deal or what!

I also share the views that PG is way too expensive. However, I do feel that on this forum there is absolutely nothing that PG can do which is acceptable

to the same regular but small band of PG haters. To quote: PG are damned if they do, and damned if they don't!

Its quite simple Gator as you well know. All they want in low season is full planes. A bit of good advertising as well...I'm sure these prices look great to the Bangkokians....meanwhile they plot the next series of high season rip offs.

I don't hate PG by the way...the biz class fare remains a decent deal.

I just feel like if they are throwing crumbs out & not making it easy to book .If they did what they did last year & offered lower fares for a certain period across the board, that would be much better IMHO.

The worst thing is they haven't done anything with business class for Smokie.

The number of cans he can knock back on a 50 minute flight ...... I am surprised they haven't upped the price!biggrin.png

And for the record, I have been over the website like a rash ..... the only mention of a deal for USM to BKK is on their promotions page, which is the offer from March, of a one way ticket for THB 3,200. Well, the only deal at that price I can find is the 6.00 am flight, and if I remember correctly, that is the price it has ALWAYS been?

So yes, great news that PG is doing a promotion. Not so great news that hardly anyone can get it. Ryannair got blasted for this type of marketing and quite rightly so.

The number of cans he can knock back on a 50 minute flight ...... I am surprised they haven't upped the price!biggrin.png

And for the record, I have been over the website like a rash ..... the only mention of a deal for USM to BKK is on their promotions page, which is the offer from March, of a one way ticket for THB 3,200. Well, the only deal at that price I can find is the 6.00 am flight, and if I remember correctly, that is the price it has ALWAYS been?

So yes, great news that PG is doing a promotion. Not so great news that hardly anyone can get it. Ryannair got blasted for this type of marketing and quite rightly so.

Didn't the OP say that the booking had to be made via the call centre?

Didn't the OP say that the booking had to be made via the call centre?

Via the call centre or slightly dearer online.

Bookings must be made through the call centre at 1771, or travel agencies before 30 April, while the travel period runs from 1 May to 15 July.

For online reservations via www.bangkokair.com , the fare is Bt4,990.