Storms

Scoop1

Hi , can anyone confirm that there was a bad storm in Non Bua Lamphu yesterday that destroyed 30 houses? my gf just told me that her house has suffered a little damage but some houses got blown away, she is not there at the moment, and i have not seen anything on TV about it

Cheeers

Scoop

We sat through one in Loei yesterday afternoon about 1530. High winds and heavy rain, lightning and thunder. Drove back to our village located about half way between Loei and Nong Bua Lamphu and it had not rained nor did it rain last night.

We have heard nothing about a storm in NBL.

my gf said it was on the news about 30 houses got blown away, inthe severe winds, ??

I am in western Nong Bua province. No damage here. About 2 weeks ago there was some heavy tree damage in Loei near Wang Saphung but no houses.

Storms can be very local so you have to get the news from someone right there, we just had a very bad storm with tiles flying off the neighbours house and my wife 15 kms away didn't notice a thing except for thunder in the distance and that happens all the time.