Vieled Chamelean Needs A Good Home

I used to keep a bearded dragon/corn snake back in the states. I was just wondering though, where do you buy your UV light/baskin light from? I know there's a new reptile shop in JJ mall with repto lights but that's really far away. Also, does your chameleon eat canned worms or live crickets?

I used to keep a bearded dragon/corn snake back in the states. I was just wondering though, where do you buy your UV light/baskin light from? I know there's a new reptile shop in JJ mall with repto lights but that's really far away. Also, does your chameleon eat canned worms or live crickets?

the sun is the best! and in thailand its so strong and effective. chameleons arent heavy baskers. i time his UV exposure in early mornings and late afternoons. JJ shops are known to use their UV lights and resell them when they are expired :(

he eats live crickets, and frozen (thawed crickets) and a variety of fruits.

again, I am willing to give an experienced reptile owner this good looking guy for FREE!

the sun is the best! and in thailand its so strong and effective. chameleons arent heavy baskers. i time his UV exposure in early mornings and late afternoons. JJ shops are known to use their UV lights and resell them when they are expired sad.png

again, I am willing to give an experienced reptile owner this good looking guy for FREE!

Thanks for the info, I sent you a pm. Also wondering, does your setup contain uv lights?

the sun is the best! and in thailand its so strong and effective. chameleons arent heavy baskers. i time his UV exposure in early mornings and late afternoons. JJ shops are known to use their UV lights and resell them when they are expired sad.png

Thanks for the info, I sent you a pm. Also wondering, does your setup contain uv lights?

no. no UV lights at all. He gets his UV from the sun.