Euro 2012.....Where To Watch?

PostmanPat

OK, now that it seems clear that it wont be on True, can anybody tell me anywhere around CM where the 7.45 ( 01.45 in CM ) matches are being shown? I gather UN Irish arent taking the risk ( strictly its after hours so I understand) .

I m on my way back to CM from UK right now (Wednesday) and of course, no problem in UK, the satellite and BBC/ ITV pay up to get the signals, unlike True, but Thursday night Ireland, Friday night England.....HELP!!!

It's been shown on the public TV channel 3...so no problem anywhere...

.....but not through the True channels, funcat...thats the whole point. Most of us cant access channel 3, 5, and 9 if we have True. What I m wondering is which pubs and bars are risking staying open and showing it presumably on terrestrial channels.

.....but not through the True channels, funcat...thats the whole point. Most of us cant access channel 3, 5, and 9 if we have True. What I m wondering is which pubs and bars are risking staying open and showing it presumably on terrestrial channels.

..yes,you're correct I have True too,but fortunately I've left the old aerial on the roof,just had to redo the wires...smile.png

I live in a serviced apartment building and they have True as their TV provider. To watch the games, I simply went to Tesco/Lotus and bought the cheapest antenna/rabbit ears for about 107 baht (about the cost of one drink) pulled the cable, plugged the antenna in, and I get a very solid picture on Channel 3 and will get to watch all the Euro Games from the comforts of my apartment. So even apartments/condos that have True, you still have a very cheap option to watch the matches.

There were two down Loi Kroh, one staying open all the way through the late game.

I take it that albeit you may find one or two bars showing the late games; that alcohol can not be served. Will the late games be a subjected to a "lock in"

I would say 50% of the Thai bars in Nimmen/santithann have the big screens showing the earlier games but not the later games and suspect they fear the police patrols more than in the tourist areas.

I take it that albeit you may find one or two bars showing the late games; that alcohol can not be served. Will the late games be a subjected to a "lock in"

I would say 50% of the Thai bars in Nimmen/santithann have the big screens showing the earlier games but not the later games and suspect they fear the police patrols more than in the tourist areas.

Was looking the late game at The Wall bar and restaurant last night,very busy again.

The doors were half closed,but there was plenty of beer and so on.