Getting Drunk Is Harder To Accomplish These Days

chops

I'm throwing back multiple Changs over the course of an hour and I still can't get a proper buzz. The result of living too long in Pattaya I guess.

Solution?

Drink on an empty stomach?

Drink hard liquor only?

Buy 10 cases of beer and down it while trying not to vomit?

I like beer but it's not doing it for me anymore.

beatdeadhorse.gif

well drink a few small one but there 50% alcohol and 50% in most bars so better get in supermarket,but i was the same when living i thailand bkk and pattaya drinking for 3 or 4 days and nights mabey 2 to 4 hours sleep every 2nd day but its not worth it i was getting sick into a plastic bag and eating atamel and junk candy,get out of pattaya and go country for a few weeks where there is no bars get a few bottles put them in the fridge in hotel and its in your head you have beer there mabey you will be like i was,i just had a few beers and some nights you wont drink try it dry out the 1st 2 nights is the hardest then your away from mad pattaya but if your wife or gf is thai you will need to go some where just to have a chat in real english best of luck i just having a beer here in ireland i need a few 1 week no drink.sick.gifdrunk.gifsorry.gif ,

This might not be the most fun answer, but stop drinking for a while so your tolerance will go down. If you're drinking every day or close to it your tolerance is going to go up. Cut down so that when you do drink you should get a buzz easier, you'll save money and it's better for you too.

Edited by DP25

This one works for me:

Get a 32 ounce Big Gulp from 7-11 with just ice; pour in a 300 mill bottle of Sang Som / drink on empty stomach. Then go eat a Mexican dinner and wash it down with Siam Sato (at 7-11). Then hit the bars - you will get drunk and fall in love.

I'd say to ditch the beer and then start on the vodka and mixers and then soon you shall find that yer in a constant state of inebriation...and then alternate between 4 days and 4 off with the associated alcohol withdrawal...the arrangement gives you a whole new way of lookin' at the world...

only do this at home as public drunkeness is frowned upon...

Edited by tutsiwarrior