German Arrested For Killing Another German

The reporting on this case is a complete joke, or it would be if the case was not so serious.

The Business Man (money lender) is actually still alive but in a coma.

i want to know what sort of loans he was giving out. The man arrested said that he borrowed money using his passport as deposit.

so he killed him rarther than pay the interest. he could have just reported his passport stolen and got a new 1 and even had the other man arrested. O the other hand. this story it probably not true. as suspected byt the police quoted from the paper

The reporting on this case is a complete joke, or it would be if the case was not so serious.

The Business Man (money lender) is actually still alive but in a coma.

so for example if i had a fight with someone and they died but got revived under CPR then in thoriyami charged with murder.

if someonedied many times could it by mass muder?

This story shows what a joke the papers are as one says the guy is dead and the other is in a coma!why cant they get there facts right!

Maybe he died and was " excuse my spelling " re susitated and now in a coma lol.

I would like to know if someone dies many times and gets brought back to life then is the suspect charges with multipul counts of murder even though he migth still be alive but died a few times in the healing process.

In thiory once someone had died it could be a murder case. If they are brought back to life then that is from theluck of the medics act.

emmmmm simmering

This story shows what a joke the papers are as one says the guy is dead and the other is in a coma!why cant they get there facts right!

Maybe he died and was " excuse my spelling " re susitated and now in a coma lol.

I would like to know if someone dies many times and gets brought back to life then is the suspect charges with multipul counts of murder even though he migth still be alive but died a few times in the healing process.

In thiory once someone had died it could be a murder case. If they are brought back to life then that is from theluck of the medics act.

emmmmm simmering

maybe he tried to kill the other man because he " WOULD NOT OBAY!" it happend before in the past u know

its always because someone "WOULD NOT OBAY!"...

the women didnt give her handbag immediately, and the british guy tried to move around the blocking...

and in english?

maybe he is German?

• 2 weeks later...

The perp is a German/Thai raised in Germany and owes quite a bit of money to expats in the Lamai area. I would like to personally wish him an extended holiday at His Majesty's pleasure with frequent sexual intercourse of the more painful kind.

The perp is a German/Thai raised in Germany and owes quite a bit of money to expats in the Lamai area. I would like to personally wish him an extended holiday at His Majesty's pleasure with frequent sexual intercourse of the more painful kind.

who the German who has been pressume killed or maybe sleeping in a coma or the attacker???

Always a motive for these crimes