PM Yingluck Urges All Parties To Receive Court Verdict Calmly

webfact

Looks like she means " let us rape you but please don't screan na".

The decision of the Court will not. Be a surprise...We all know what what they will come up with.

Anyway, if this Country needs a 'pseudo civil war' to get cleaned from the corruption (or almost) .

Then, lets go on for it!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Thaivisa Connect App

'"Any move should be within the legal framework. Don't resort to any violence. Eventually, (I) believe all sides should be able to talk to each other as we are all Thais," the premier stated'... just before boarding a plane to Cambodia

And what is with these who aren't ethnic Thais? Like ethnic Chinese Thaksin, Yingluck, Abhisit, Sondhi etc?

'"Any move should be within the legal framework. Don't resort to any violence. Eventually, (I) believe all sides should be able to talk to each other as we are all Thais," the premier stated'... just before boarding a plane to Cambodia

And what is with these who aren't ethnic Thais? Like ethnic Chinese Thaksin, Yingluck, Abhisit, Sondhi etc?

That would be a good speech for when she goes to Yala

That would be a good speech for when she goes to Yala

People say Khun Thai (OK, I understand that) the others are Khun Islam crazy.gif

What is amazing is that the bangkok supposedly elite is panicking, and Yingluck is supposedly so above it all. How times change.

Isn't there any faction in ptp that can be locked in a room and bought off?

blink.png

PTP have all already been bought off to a man by Thaksin. That's how the party formed, a collection of old-school elite politicians bought off by a billionaire.

The only reason they are planning to change to constitution is so they can return 46 BILLION Baht to Thaksin, that's a hell of a big pay day to share around with his supporters. The factions of PTP are all in their locked rooms already, salivating at the thought of the payday they are about to receive if things go their way. All of PTP will have their turn at the trough once Thaksin gets back the money he stole from the Thai people.

As for Yingluck being 'above' it all, it is a farce. She is Thaksin's velvet glove to cover the iron fist that will be used if things don't go his way. Sweet words from Yingluck, death threats and promise of civil war from his red goon squad.

You must be just about the least educated and most irresponsible human being on the Planet. Have you no sense of Nationhood for your country? Do you not understand that this country is trying to recover from serious trauma and loss of dignity in the face of Nations? Can you not achieve enough maturity to respect those that have evolved Thailand out of a territory of disparate City States these last three hundred years? You and your peers need compose yourselves and rise to the challenge of supporting this great Nation of Thailand and quit yearning for the destruction of it institutions that you may use what is left as a Yellow Shirt's personal creche.

He urged the red shirts not to fall prey to such an ill-intentioned person who might want to stir up disturbances.

Now who could that be?

The PM wants to talk to her MP.s and supporters they seem to be the only ones outside the court looking for trouble.

I dont see any other mobs there or anyone else threatening the judges.

But of course she's well out of the way now so she cant influance what they do, right?

He urged the red shirts not to fall prey to such an ill-intentioned person who might want to stir up disturbances.

Now who could that be?

The PM wants to talk to her MP.s and supporters they seem to be the only ones outside the court looking for trouble.

I dont see any other mobs there or anyone else threatening the judges.

But of course she's well out of the way now so she cant influance what they do, right?

Korkaew and his mercenary army no less. Andif they come intent on violence?

The police will run, mayhem will ensue, YS will come out with her usual airhead words and the army will be left to clean up once again.