New Samui Song

Huh? There seems to be something missing here? What has Yorkie seen that I have not? huh.png

Weird, now this morning I see there is a you tube box..... without the Tube inside!!!! .... I am miffed ! blink.pngsmile.png

....and how come your first post comes BEFORE mine???

Huh? There seems to be something missing here? What has Yorkie seen that I have not? huh.png

Weird, now this morning I see there is a you tube box..... without the Tube inside!!!! .... I am miffed ! blink.pngsmile.png

He modified / edited his post 2 minutes after reading yours.

Magic! wink.png

No.... Rooo got it.... I edited it.... ha ha! before my hour was up.... sorry to confuse youwink.png

I just got it to play, 2 minutes was enough.... funny it would not play this morning.

I watched quite a bit of the Olympic Opening on you tube... this morning, no problem.... watching QE2 jumping out of a helicopter with a parachute, was quite a show! wink.png

they look like bang robbers.If only that French man watched this before he tried to roib a bank in Koh Tao with a water pistol lol

why they hide their faces are they super super stars in a country thast i still haven't herd of???

I did not like it... Lame... But that is just me

Not my style of music either, but at least the 2 German/American (?) are not harming anyone......

Not in the video how do u know they are not some secret I set ground network of traffic warderns on the run from their own country for issuing too many tickets

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I have the original CD, bought it back in the early 2000's, well I helped a guy selling them. If I find it I'll give it out at the next party, might be a special award for Big C.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I have the original CD, bought it back in the early 2000's, well I helped a guy selling them. If I find it I'll give it out at the next party, might be a special award for Big C.

Wow thank you u to all the support on the forum and help me through my bad spelling thanks to those who has critised me and thanks to those for sticking up to me

And I would not be. Professional awared collector unless I big thank you to cod for putting me on this bearifull paradise

I am long of the world !!!!! Yes !!!!

Wow thank you u to all the support on the forum and help me through my bad spelling thanks to those who has critised me and thanks to those for sticking up to me

And I would not be. Professional awared collector unless I big thank you to cod for putting me on this bearifull paradise

So big C gets a CD, what do the rest of us get? Some ...... Crumpet? whistling.gif

So big C gets a CD, what do the rest of us get? Some ...... Crumpet? whistling.gif

Swap the cd for a bit of crumpet

Swap the cd for a bit of crumpet

Well, I did not want to word it quite like that, but Rooo better bring a knife to cut it up......tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Where did u buy the cd what's it called I got to get it