Where To Buy A Juicer In Pattaya ?

JimmyTheMook

verasu.com has all the quality stuff.

Nice link George. Thanks!!!

OP: might try Makro. They have some high end stuff there also. Not sure about juicers though. Index up near the flyover also has some decent appliances, but again, not sure about juicers.

Philips juicer HR1871 from PowerBuy store near Foodland. The can has volume of 1,5 litres and the machine has extra large tube so you can put whole apples oranges etc in it. Very powerful extracting every drop of the juice, I've been using it for six months every morning.

Philips juicer HR1871 from PowerBuy store near Foodland. The can has volume of 1,5 litres and the machine has extra large tube so you can put whole apples oranges etc in it. Very powerful extracting every drop of the juice, I've been using it for six months every morning.

How much was it please ??? I am considering buying one myself.

• 1 month later...

I finally bought my Juicer yesterday, I bought the Philips HR1871 from Powerbuy.

It was reduced to 5.999 bt from 8000 bt. Its fabulous, very pleased with it.

There was loads to choose from, cheaper but this one caught my eye, looks strong and powerful.

• Like 1

The Philips juicer costs around 8000 bahts. Pricey but well worth it, the best I've ever used.

Phew its expensive, so it must be a good one, thanks for the info smile.png

expensive, come on, i am trying to buy a vitamix 5200, but could not find it, those goes for like close to 30000 bht

juicer is a good investment in your healrh

I finally bought my Juicer yesterday, I bought the Philips HR1871 from Powerbuy.

It was reduced to 5.999 bt from 8000 bt. Its fabulous, very pleased with it.

There was loads to choose from, cheaper but this one caught my eye, looks strong and powerful.

this juicer looks good, but I think the yield is so much lower than the greenstar

i would say you loose like 50% of juice, not sure

Its pretty easy to clean afterwards, takes about 3 minutes to rinse and put back together, not too bad..

I did look at other models before I chose this one, online and in the shop, I liked this one as the body is strong, not

plastic......

There were a lot cheaper ones for just over 1000 bt but they probably wont last as long as the one i got......

I am very pleased with it.

The Philips juicer costs around 8000 bahts. Pricey but well worth it, the best I've ever used.

Phew its expensive, so it must be a good one, thanks for the info smile.png

expensive, come on, i am trying to buy a vitamix 5200, but could not find it, those goes for like close to 30000 bht

juicer is a good investment in your healrh

http://www.juicerclub.com/2011-01-24-06-51-02/97-vitamix-n5200.html

http://www.bluekoff.com/product/?xID=183

verasu.com has all the quality stuff.

Nice link George. Thanks!!!

OP: might try Makro. They have some high end stuff there also. Not sure about juicers though. Index up near the flyover also has some decent appliances, but again, not sure about juicers.

Second that. Hope my wife does not find the Verasu site.

This one is nice, Vitamix ripoff, but the price is 10000 bht

http://verasu.com/product_detail.php?pid=746

I would definately buy this one, rather than vitamix, is buono thai brand? it sound like italian brand.

And how long is the quaranty. Vitamix offers like 10 years if I am not mistaken.

And do you need to order verasu products online or is there a shop somewhere? But this blender really looks almost exactly as vitamix

Whats the difference between using a juicer and a blender? Isn't it just that the juicer filters all the good stuff (pulp) off?
not quite. I also thought so and did some reading on the internet. Seems like the waste is really just what it is... Waste.

There were also some recipes out there for using this waste, but they all looked kinda dodgy to me.

As for cleaning, you must ask my maid :P

sent from my Android phone

This one is nice, Vitamix ripoff, but the price is 10000 bht

http://verasu.com/pr...ail.php?pid=746

I would definately buy this one, rather than vitamix, is buono thai brand? it sound like italian brand.

And how long is the quaranty. Vitamix offers like 10 years if I am not mistaken.

And do you need to order verasu products online or is there a shop somewhere? But this blender really looks almost exactly as vitamix

There are shops in Bangkok, Phuket and Verasu Corners in some department stores in Bangkok. I can say Verasu is No.1 in Thailland for his reliable and good services on kitchen appliances business.

http://www.verasu.com/contactus.php

Edited by paggamb

Whats the difference between using a juicer and a blender? Isn't it just that the juicer filters all the good stuff (pulp) off?
not quite. I also thought so and did some reading on the internet. Seems like the waste is really just what it is... Waste.

There were also some recipes out there for using this waste, but they all looked kinda dodgy to me.

As for cleaning, you must ask my maid tongue.png

sent from my Android phone

I thought you scared here away? whistling.gif