1 Baht Per Litre Petrol At Sumet

SumetCycle

Come by to Sumet Cycle this coming Saturday (Sept. 8th) between 10:30 and 2:00 and fill your tank for only one baht per liter. The only catch is that the bike must be a fuel injected Honda. Please bring your green book or invoice. We hope to see you all there.

Here is our location: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Thanon+Prachachuen&hl=en&sll=13.855185,100.542075&sspn=0.008906,0.016512&geocode=Fepp0wAdBzH-BQ&mra=mr&t=m&z=17

There will be snacks and refreshments available as well a couple of beautiful pump attendants.

post-121278-0-21587600-1346736276_thumb.

I have a FI Click, Scoopy and a Wave.

Is it ok, to put them on my Pickup, or is it necessary to hire two more people, who ride the bikes? biggrin.png

Ha ha, up to you. It might be cheaper to hire a couple of guys so you don't waste petrol on the pick-up though.

That will have the school teaching recruitment guys down in force, branch in patters would be good. Downside you may have to visit the dealership on a regular basis.

IRC Wings are great, considering yss xxl next what would they be delivered? PO box as before, are they simple for a local bike shop to fit?

Thanks

That will have the school teaching recruitment guys down in force, branch in patters would be good. Downside you may have to visit the dealership on a regular basis.

IRC Wings are great, considering yss xxl next what would they be delivered? PO box as before, are they simple for a local bike shop to fit?

Thanks

I could deliver the shocks to the same PO box as before. Any shop could fit them for you. Thanks.

Brian

Given the license plate situation, what percentage of us who set out from distant provinces are likely to arrive at all, how many after paying official fines at the Bib station, and what percentage having provided tea?

Oh, if this country only allowed on-line gambling.laugh.png

PS. How much for a rack for a new, terrifically zippy Click-i 125?

I mean, I'd be there, but.... worry, worry...

Given the license plate situation, what percentage of us who set out from distant provinces are likely to arrive at all, how many after paying official fines at the Bib station, and what percentage having provided tea?

Oh, if this country only allowed on-line gambling.laugh.png

PS. How much for a rack for a new, terrifically zippy Click-i 125?

I mean, I'd be there, but.... worry, worry...

The zippy Click will get you past the BIBs for sure. The Click 125 rack is 800 baht. Extra zippiness guaranteed.

Great Promo Brian, just wish my Honda was injected - actually I wish I could even start it....lol

Good luck and hope the event goes well!

Well come on down and buy a new bike then. Actually all are welcome to come by and hang out whether getting petrol or not. I'll have some adult beverages later in the day. There is also a nice pub/restaurant next door that we could hit after the shop closes at five. Consider it a bike meet and a chance to meet other TV riders.

Great Promo Brian, just wish my Honda was injected - actually I wish I could even start it....lol

Good luck and hope the event goes well!

Put it in a pickup and get it there and Sumit may be able to make it start for you. Can you send some free petrol to ChianRai Brian? You can send the pump attendants too...

Edited by harrry

I have a Honda NSX Type R, i'll pop in every hour or so for a refill biggrin.png

On a more serious note, is there some kind of charity event going on, i notice someone mentioned 'charity box'?

It is a local orphanage for babies here in Nonthaburi called Baan Dek On Pakret. They do wonderful work and do a great job taking care of a lot of babies. We have been donating to them for years. Here is a link to their website if anyone is interested.

http://www.pakkredbabies.com/web/

• Like 1

It is a local orphanage for babies here in Nonthaburi called Baan Dek On Pakret. They do wonderful work and do a great job taking care of a lot of babies. We have been donating to them for years. Here is a link to their website if anyone is interested.

http://www.pakkredbabies.com/web/

Thanks, I'll research them a bit more when I get home. Other than donations do you know what sort of voluntary work/stuff people can do there? I suppose volunteer English teaching once a week isn't much good with toddlers. There's an orphanage for infants affected by HIV in Silom that I know accepts volunteers to help take care of them, do you know is it the same with Baan Dek?