Thaivisa Celebrates 10 Years On The Web

george

Congratulations George and all the team that have worked so hard over the years.

Your website has been life changing for many people, all the way from the superb visa forum, the health forum, the business forum et al.

Thaivisa makes a difference to people's lives every single day, that is the greatest prize any forum could hope for.

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Congratulations George and all the team that have worked so hard over the years.

Your website has been life changing for many people, all the way from the superb visa forum, the health forum, the business forum et al.

Thaivisa makes a difference to people's lives every single day, that is the greatest prize any forum could hope for.

Thank you very much.

if you are looking for the Honorary Tag blether, you gotta kiss arse better than that lol cheesy.gif

I keep getting in trouble for using too many words........TV members don't like a lot of words.......

That was the abbreviated version :-)

• Like 1

Thank you very much.

if you are looking for the Honorary Tag blether, you gotta kiss arse better than that lol cheesy.gif

I keep getting in trouble for using too many words........TV members don't like a lot of words.......

That was the abbreviated version :-)

I still prefer the free beer mat at every 1000 posts prize.

• Like 1

The best and the most informative forum i have been on. I joined just a few months ago but now, TV is a part of life. Congratulations on compeleting 10 years and THANKYOU for all the information and help. thumbsup.gif

Edited by ishan14