Best Prices For Cheese In Cm

jaideeguy

Go and have a look in hide away down hang dong road drive past the airport plaza going towards hang dong when you see the Big SCB bank on your left hand side drive up the soi just before it, there is a sign on it also "hide away" drive about 1 km and it's on the left hand side.

It's a thai diary the milk is really good not sure about the cheese because i don't eat it but my friends have said it was ok .

Yes, this is where I go.

They have a huge selection of cheeses, home made bread, rolls, butter, pickles, peanut butter, cakes, biscuits, coffee, a farangs dream come true.

The cheeses are less than half the price of the Rin Ping supermarket and Makros. But I will tell you that the cheeses are not quite the quality as found in the West, but almost. Nevertheless, for me it was like finding gold.

The Hide Away is actually a little tea rooms/restaurant. Go inside and you will see all the goodies on the left hand side.

From the Airport, go onto the Hang Dong road heading for Hang Dong.

Head towards Tesco Lotus. Before you get to Tesco Lotus you will see a big building with black windows. That`s the Siam commercial Bank. Turn left into the Soi at that bank. Keep your eyes open because it`s a small Soi right next to the bank and easy to miss.

Go down the Soi. A little way down it bends to the right, keep going and then a couple of Sois down on the left you will see a small tearooms, that`s the Hideaway and now you know why it`s called, the Hideaway.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Go and have a look in hide away down hang dong road drive past the airport plaza going towards hang dong when you see the Big SCB bank on your left hand side drive up the soi just before it, there is a sign on it also "hide away" drive about 1 km and it's on the left hand side.

It's a thai diary the milk is really good not sure about the cheese because i don't eat it but my friends have said it was ok .

Yes, this is where I go.

They have a huge selection of cheeses, home made bread, rolls, butter, pickles, peanut butter, cakes, biscuits, coffee, a farangs dream come true.

The cheeses are less than half the price of the Rin Ping supermarket and Makros. But I will tell you that the cheeses are not quite the quality as found in the West, but almost. Nevertheless, for me it was like finding gold.

The Hide Away is actually a little tea rooms/restaurant. Go inside and you will see all the goodies on the left hand side.

From the Airport, go onto the Hang Dong road heading for Hang Dong.

Head towards Tesco Lotus. Before you get to Tesco Lotus you will see a big building with black windows. That`s the Siam commercial Bank. Turn left into the Soi at that bank. Keep your eyes open because it`s a small Soi right next to the bank and easy to miss.

Go down the Soi. A little way down it bends to the right, keep going and then a couple of Sois down on the left you will see a small tearooms, that`s the Hideaway and now you know why it`s called, the Hideaway.

I found out about the place a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised. They have a huge menu which can be a bit daunting, but once you get over that it's OK. The Mexican food is doable for me and the beer was cold! I will definitely be going back to try out some of their other dishes. Best thing was it wasn't busy the two times I've been there with only me and the kid sitting outside in the nice covered patio. Maybe they have a bigger weekend crowd?