Steerable Satellite Dish Repairs In Cm?

mike44

I have a dynasat system with a steerable satellite dish. The dish no longer moves - the box sends the signal to change orientation but the dish motor seems not to work. Can anyone recommend someone who can repair at reasonable cost?

I have a steerable dish system which failed due to water in the actuator motor. I bought a Superjack 18" actuator with motor from an online site in Bangkok (1,000 baht). They sent it by EMS and I just installed it in the system in place of the damaged one. It was not very difficult, just a little bit of fiddling around to get the limit switches set.

Thanks for the helpful response. If I have to do it it myself I will try, though I would prefer to employ someone. Can you remember the name of the website?

I have a steerable dish system which failed due to water in the actuator motor. I bought a Superjack 18" actuator with motor from an online site in Bangkok (1,000 baht). They sent it by EMS and I just installed it in the system in place of the damaged one. It was not very difficult, just a little bit of fiddling around to get the limit switches set.