Yoshimura Exhaust For Cbr250R 2012

dogpoo

Has anyone got this exhaust for there CBR, I have heard it on YouTube sounds good looks great, price I have been quoted is 22500 bht for slip on and 29000 bht for the full system.
One of our customers put the full system on his bike. Very nice sound, but really loud too. The prices you mentioned sound about right for Thailand. We actually picked it up in Hong Kong and saved quite a bit though. Best of Luck.

Brian

Leo Vince Evo II gets rave reviews for performance and noise level. It has a few baffles that come with it, one brings it right down to EU dB level.

It's really for people who want an aftermarket exhaust without also having to buy earplugs. Owners rave about it.

I got the Grim-dbs full system triangular carbon fibre exhaust for my Ninja. They also have the CBR 250 version. Sounds good and with the insert not overly loud. Plus at 1/3 the cost of the branded options, what's to lose? You can also save nearly 3000THB going with the stainless version.

I got the Grim-dbs full system triangular carbon fibre exhaust for my Ninja. They also have the CBR 250 version. Sounds good and with the insert not overly loud. Plus at 1/3 the cost of the branded options, what's to lose? You can also save nearly 3000THB going with the stainless version.

Cheers for that, just looked on there site, the exhaust looks good and at a very good price, how loud is this system, what warranty comes with the exhaust, I have sent them email asking how to order.

Have you got a picture of your exhaust on the bike?

Edited by dogpoo

Has anyone got this exhaust for there CBR, I have heard it on YouTube sounds good looks great, price I have been quoted is 22500 bht for slip on and 29000 bht for the full system.
One of our customers put the full system on his bike. Very nice sound, but really loud too. The prices you mentioned sound about right for Thailand. We actually picked it up in Hong Kong and saved quite a bit though. Best of Luck.

Brian

Hi Brian do you know anything about the Grim DBS full system triangle for the CBR, much cheaper than the Yoshimura and others, is the quality good etc

Cheers for that, just looked on there site, the exhaust looks good and at a very good price, how loud is this system, what warranty comes with the exhaust, I have sent them email asking how to order.

Have you got a picture of your exhaust on the bike?

I have just ordered the Grim DBS full system Triangle for my CBR, they only give a 2 month guarantee, is that normal for something new?

Just found out that it is the carbon that has a 2 month warranty as it is imported from Europe, the pipe is made at Grims factory, exhaust is Approx 92 db with db killer.

I could be completely wrong on all of this, but I believe the stock is 89db.

However, there's a bit of contention as to how exactly they measure such things... ie, at what RPM.

I heard that it is standard to measure around 4000rpm. If so, it's probably going to be a different story at 11k rpm.

But I could be completely wrong with regards to what RPM the exhaust systems are measured at. :)

Just found out that it is the carbon that has a 2 month warranty as it is imported from Europe, the pipe is made at Grims factory, exhaust is Approx 92 db with db killer.

I could be completely wrong on all of this, but I believe the stock is 89db.

However, there's a bit of contention as to how exactly they measure such things... ie, at what RPM.

I heard that it is standard to measure around 4000rpm. If so, it's probably going to be a different story at 11k rpm.

But I could be completely wrong with regards to what RPM the exhaust systems are measured at. :)

Okay at the end of the day not too loud, have to say the customer service from these people is second to none.