When Are The Thai Premier League Fixtures Published?

st3

Hi everyone can someone please tell me when the Thai premier league fixtures are published.Traveling to Thailand in March and April and hoping to get as many different grounds as possible.I have already been to Rajamangala,National Stadium,Bangkok United,Mang Thong United And Police United.The plan is to go to Buriram United, this is the team I have adopted so hope to visit there stadium.I would be grateful if somone could provide this information.

Regional League "draw" is 7th Jan in Hua Hin but TPL and D1 I have no idea, let's hope in January.

Buriram has AFC Champions League qualifying play-off in 13th Feb, if they win, group matches in Buriram 12/3, 10/4 and 24/4

MTU plays home in AFC Champions League group marches 26/2, 9/4 and 1/5

Edited by hullupullo

Nice one hullupullo I will keep an eye on the draw with interest.Also do you know what league Hua Hin will play in the new season and are they still going to play there games in Bangkok or is there new stadium ready ?

The opening round of TPL fixtures have already been announced. They are scheduled to be played over the weekend of 2nd & 3rd of March. You can see them here: http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/chonburifc/113109/News/view/732222?archive=true

The rest of the fixtures will be revealed later this month. The TPL and FAT appear to be learning from past mistakes of releasing the dates early, only for there to be numerous changes made before the season starts - and, frequently, once the season has begun. It is also my understanding that Thailand coach Winfried Schaeffer is having some input into the 2013 fixture list, in order to assist the national team.

Previously, the Thai leagues have completely ignored FIFA sanctioned breaks but they are likely to adhere to them from now on.

Hope that helps.