Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Dancealot - thanks for the invitation to join in your forum here. My first (but hopefully not last) contribution is reflective of one type of farming that is quite prevalent in Chiang Rai. I'll let you deduce what type of farming that is.

I'll play Shaggy's secretary for a minute herewink.png. Welcome Fiddlesticks wai.gif. We have been expecting you.thumbsup.gif

I have been to the Dole plantation in Oahu and this scene looks awfully similarw00t.gif.

Thanks Dal thumbsup.gif

Wow Fiddlesticks,a wonderful first post and may I also offer you a warm welcome.

Also a big thank you also to the rest of you guys for today's amazing photos.

Shaggy wai.gif

Test posting picture (Thank you Dancealot.)

Spring Bitter Cucumber.

as8q.jpg

My wife loves those...........................but not for eating.

attachicon.gif0193s.jpgattachicon.gifDSCN1856s.jpg

Fakkgaw is rich in Lycopene, a group of P-carotene carotenoids. Found in certain fruit and vegetables,

it has anti-oxidation capabilities. It is found in the red membrane that contains the seeds of Fakkgaw. More...https://www.facebook.com/gacfakkgawkorat/posts/580765698609794

• Like 2

Dancealot - thanks for the invitation to join in your forum here. My first (but hopefully not last) contribution is reflective of one type of farming that is quite prevalent in Chiang Rai. I'll let you deduce what type of farming that is.

I'll play Shaggy's secretary for a minute herewink.png. Welcome Fiddlesticks wai.gif. We have been expecting you.thumbsup.gif

I have been to the Dole plantation in Oahu and this scene looks awfully similarw00t.gif.

Thanks Dal thumbsup.gif

Wow Fiddlesticks,a wonderful first post and may I also offer you a warm welcome.

Also a big thank you also to the rest of you guys for today's amazing photos.

Shaggy wai.gif

Thanks Shaggy, Looks like a very fun and friendly group on this forum. Really enjoying the posts as well!

• Like 1

By any chance Ron, do You have 2 Dogs named Thaksin and Abhisit. ?.

Almost right, It's Abhisit and Suthep thumbsup.gif

When we deleted Abhisits crown jewels it was suggested his name should be changed to Yingluck.

Cheers

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1