Thailand Tourism Is Like An Easy Date

jamhar

I found this interesting so i thought I'd share.

Thailand tourism is like an easy date

By Ken Scott, PATA Thailand Chapter | Feb 01, 2013

Keynote speakers in the PATA Thailand Chapter debate January 30 in Bangkok, Thailand, is a like a cunning cheerleader, a good looker, an easy date who cheats at her exams and gossips about her friends, but is perpetually popular despite her shortcomings.

Thai tourism authorities are "marketing geniuses but management dunces."

These were just a few of the claims made by outspoken but respected journalists, both Thai. They were the keynote speakers in the PATA Thailand Chapter debate January 30 in Bangkok entitled, "Is Thai Culture Good or Bad for the Development of Thailand's Tourism Industry?"

Voranai Vanijaka, a political columnist at the Bangkok Post and lecturer in journalism and mass media at Thammasat University, and Imtiaz Muqbil, the Executive Editor of Travel Impact Newswire, debated the delicate subject in front of 50 travel industry professionals at the Chapter's annual general meeting at a leading Bangkok hotel.

Full story:http://www.eturbonews.com/33301/thailand-tourism-easy-date

Edited by Rimmer
Edited to reflect fair use

Thailand produces "GREAT" coffee ??

Good coffee at Doi Tung, locally grown arabica beans.

Not sure where Doi Tung is but tried locally grown coffee up in Chiang Mai, was fantastic!

Between CR and Mai Sai, off to the left, I think its the King's Mum's home and gardens, lovely place to visit

Does Thailand have any coffee emina clinics? That would be great for tourism for those kind of people. People pay hundreads for one in the UK.

Once again your joke seems to match your name!