3 Bedroom Place For Rent In Chiang Mai?

Action Script

I'm trying to find out how much a three bedroom place, condo, apartment, house etc might cost to rent per month.

I've had a look around online and houses out of town seem to go from about 10,000 baht per month, although its hard to gage how far out of town they are. Condos or apartment nearer town seem to be on a par with Bangkok.

Does anyone here have any idea of how cheap a three bedroom place might go, on a rental basis?

100 sqm would be nice. The main bedroom needs to be a fair size but the other two can be small.

Do you 20,000 per month for an apartment/condo close to town sounds realistic?

If anyone could point me in the direction of any websites to check or names of condos that might fit the bill that would be great.

Thanks!

Do you 20,000 per month for an apartment/condo close to town sounds realistic

Yes, or shouldn't be much higher and opt for a new house as there are plenty in a good moo baan

For website try google chiang mai house website

Edited by ARISTIDE

Yes, or shouldn't be much higher and opt for a new house as there are plenty in a good moo baan

For website try google chiang mai house website

Thanks, I had a look at that website but it doesn't have any condos with three bedroom (apart from one 5 bedroom) but lots of houses.

Shame there isn't a way to sort them by price or distance from Downtown on that website.

Thanks though.