Minibus Hire Udon Thani

charliemike11

Hi I'm looking to hire a minibus in September for approx. 25 days in Udon Thani, a 9 seater would be perfect I have looked up various sites found a few that are expensive but not willing to show any interior pictures so that I know what I'm getting for my hard earned cash..

Any Ideas?wai2.gif

I personally own a Toyota Hiace Commuter (seats 16 with stock seating). There is also a smaller model that seats 12. It's the most common minibus on the roads in Thailand (nearly all hotel and tour operators use them). You can hire them everywhere but they usually come with a driver (the owner) and are commonly customized with luxury seating (fewer seats), TV/DVD, sound system, etc. a great option for touring unless you want to drive yourself.

edit: http://www.toyota.co.th/en/product.php?model=commuter

Edited by danfred

Thanks guys,

I want to drive myself around Udon and then down to Hua Hin with the inlaws, I normally use Lek car rentals a pick up toyota or mitzi Triton but I keep watching their faces in the rear view mirror getting battered by the wind for the 12 hr journey in the back of the pick up!!

Thought it would be nice to have them all safe on the inside this year, though I will miss the fun of seeing the g-force winds pelting their cheeks...... Only joking.

So will have a think about my options and keep searching, looks like hertz or budget at udon airport maybe the best option though god knows what the interior is like?

Cheers guys

If you know anyone willing to hire I'm looking to pay about 30k for 25 days hire but insurance with zero excess is a priority also!

Tell them you want it for a month there is a deep discount for monthly rates. Also zero dollar or baht deductable is available. You can email them for a quote. I have good experience with both Budget and Avis. Unsure if Avis is in Udorn.

• Like 1