Gold Price Declines Further

3 spaces left in my 'end of the world bunker', enough water for 20 years and 5,000,000 cans of beans. It will smell like a Turkish toilet in there but at least you will escape Armageddon,

All I require is 10oz of gold for my troubles, PM me.

Sorry this offer is not open to members of the illuminati or "rich bàstards"

how much will you charge for my two little dogs?

Both physical and paper markets are totally rigged. In fact all.the markets are rigged. Receny we have found out that even oil market is fixed as well.

Really have to be an utter fool to be in the markets these days. Even the moton sitting in front of the computer all session doesnt stand a chance against high ftequency ttading programs.

Flash crashes more and more common.

Gold will go.up and down, pumping the rubes for another few years. The bottom will fall.out, people will lose everything, then the mastets of the universe will buy it all back. Then they will loose inflation upon us.

3 spaces left in my 'end of the world bunker', enough water for 20 years and 5,000,000 cans of beans. It will smell like a Turkish toilet in there but at least you will escape Armageddon,

Never been in a Turkish toilet, but can it be compared with an Ekamai busstaion toilet ?

Both physical and paper markets are totally rigged. In fact all.the markets are rigged. Receny we have found out that even oil market is fixed as well.

Really have to be an utter fool to be in the markets these days. Even the moton sitting in front of the computer all session doesnt stand a chance against high ftequency ttading programs.

Gold will go.up and down, pumping the rubes for another few years. The bottom will fall.out, people will lose everything, then the mastets of the universe will buy it all back. Then they will loose inflation upon us.

You have just read the manifesto of the Peoples Backpacker Party For Distressed Visionaries.

You have just read the manifesto of the Peoples Backpacker Party For Distressed Visionaries.

why didn't he mention that the sky will fall? huh.png

If its going down then it must be going up. A triumph for the last 12 months.

attachicon.gif1 year gold.gif

One analyst believes it is headed for around US$1100. Gold is a pretty colour but can't do much with it. US $ is on the improve which seems to be shifting the sentiment from gold.

True but if someone come to steal your gold you can hit them on the head with it. If they come for your greenbacks it makes a poor weapon.

Do they like beans Nam? Are you sure? I have 2 Koreans signed up and god knows what will happen to the dogs if they get bored of beans....

Never been in a Turkish toilet, but can it be compared with an Ekamai busstaion toilet ?

You are on the right track for sure.

Do they like beans Nam? Are you sure? I have 2 Koreans signed up and god knows what will happen to the dogs if they get bored of beans....

no worries! my M16 will take care of the Koreans and the dogs will take care of the leftovers.

no worries! my M16 will take care of the Koreans and the dogs will take care of the leftovers.

But you can't come in, you are a "rich bàstard"!

But you can't come in, you are a "rich bàstard"!

They all look the same in the trenches.

Any way, us rich bastards will have our own shelter with Jacuzzi and a bar and girls, lined with gold.

Edited by itchybum

If its going down then it must be going up. A triumph for the last 12 months.

attachicon.gif1 year gold.gif

One analyst believes it is headed for around US$1100. Gold is a pretty colour but can't do much with it. US $ is on the improve which seems to be shifting the sentiment from gold.

But at that price the mining stops while the demand in China and India remains ?

You can buy it in West Africa today for about USD $250 per oz!rolleyes.gif

Gold, is like diamonds and oil. There is huge amounts of the stuff, but it's artifically controled by all them rich bastards who own gorvernments purse-strings.

We are all suckers in this social economy game.

So about 3 Olympic-size swimming pools full since the dawn of time is a "huge amount" then?rolleyes.gif

Then why not simply buy up tons of the stuff and take it down to South Africa and make a fortune even at today's low prices?

Can you provide a source or link to support your astonishing statement?

http://goldprice.org/gold-price-south-africa.html

Eesat is referring to black market gold which is sold at bargain prices, e.g.

in both Congos. not exactly $250/ounce but still a bargain.

In the belly of the plane was a cargo of more than 400 kilograms (881 pounds) of gold, according to the provincial governor, Julien Pakulu. At current prices, this haul is worth about $20 million. But sources in Goma said it was swapped for the bargain price of $6.8 million in cash that was unloaded by soldiers loyal to a notorious Congolese warlord-turned-army general, Bosco Ntaganda.

Then why not simply buy up tons of the stuff and take it down to South Africa and make a fortune even at today's low prices?

Can you provide a source or link to support your astonishing statement?

http://goldprice.org/gold-price-south-africa.html

Eesat is referring to black market gold which is sold at bargain prices, e.g.

in both Congos. not exactly $250/ounce but still a bargain.

>In the belly of the plane was a cargo of more than 400 kilograms (881 pounds) of gold, according to the provincial governor, Julien Pakulu. At current prices, this haul is worth about $20 million. But sources in Goma said it was swapped for the bargain price of $6.8 million in cash that was unloaded by soldiers loyal to a notorious Congolese warlord-turned-army general, Bosco Ntaganda.

Very good,I have a friend in London now working on a project there and raising capital to buy up land.He's originally from Africa and USD $250/oz is the figure he quoted me last week,I have no reason to disbelieve him as I won't be investing!He's involved in finance also in London.

Very good,I have a friend in London now working on a project there and
raising capital to buy up land.He's originally from Africa and USD
$250/oz is the figure he quoted me last week,I have no reason to
disbelieve him as I won't be investing!He's involved in finance also in
London.

the $250/ounce applied a few years ago when buying directly small
amounts from the miners. i have no idea what the prevailing price is.

The Banksters must have dumped all their gold painted tungsten bars in Africa while nobody was looking - now they are using the proceeds at $250/oz to fund the secret Moon base which is going to be used by Monsanto to grow corn that will give us cancer.

Edited by farang000999

London.

London.

I would think 1100$ since there are claims that that is the cost to mine it whistling.gif