Bkk Travel Agent - Saveflights.com

briley

SaveFlights.com, based in Bangkok, have offered me a UK flight at a very good price, 3,000 baht cheaper than anyone else for the same flight combination.

But living in Chiang Mai I am not too keen on just putting may 10's of thousands of baht into someone else's account and hoping to get the tickets at that price - and not be told it is a bit more/ not now available etc. etc.

Anyone else use them and have good or bad experiences?

SaveFlights.com, based in Bangkok, have offered me a UK flight at a very good price, 3,000 baht cheaper than anyone else for the same flight combination.

But living in Chiang Mai I am not too keen on just putting may 10's of thousands of baht into someone else's account and hoping to get the tickets at that price - and not be told it is a bit more/ not now available etc. etc.

Anyone else use them and have good or bad experiences?

i know a few blokes who have used them and said they were good. one guy booked a ticket for his wife for the same day and they took the ticket to bkk airport for him.

I used them for the last couple of flights back to Europe. I can usually get the same prices as they offer if I book well in advance, otherwise they have beaten what I have been able to find so far.

Good service, plus they have a "brick" place too in case you are not comfortable with dealing them on the net.

Bull

Edited by Bull

• 2 weeks later...