Thai govt pays 19 million Baht compensation for 77 redshirts

webfact

How about all the people that where harassed by the Red Shirts and all the people that they shot and all the businesses that they destroyed and damaged and all the people who loss Lots of money because of the Red Shirts? Shouldn't they all be getting money? .... Ho wait .... this is a one sided government, unfortunately.

• Like 2

Is this government supported terrorism? ph34r.pngph34r.png

It seems that way.

Makes me sick to my stomach to see 'criminals' compensated.

Compensated for what, not killing anyone, not maiming anyone or only burning a small building down???

Compensated for time spent in the monkey house??? cheesy.gifclap2.gif

The whole worlds know they are common criminals yet the 'PM's government' feels the need to REWARD these scum bags.

• Like 2

This is Thaksins bill, but the taxpayers will cover it for him. Pretty good scam, offer people money to burn and pillage Bangkok, promise to pay them and then his sister can pay the bail and restitution out of government coffers.

As I remember it the Goverment are custodians of 47 Billion Baht of Thaksin Shinawatra's money already.

This is Thaksins bill, but the taxpayers will cover it for him. Pretty good scam, offer people money to burn and pillage Bangkok, promise to pay them and then his sister can pay the bail and restitution out of government coffers.

As I remember it the Goverment are custodians of 47 Billion Baht of Thaksin Shinawatra's money already.

Err what do you think went in those brief cases to HK....bet our man in Dubai ha aleady got some of his money back...

Ummm, really... was it "his" money, or just a fraction of stolen assets from the Thai taxpayers???!

Edited by yeeowww
  • Like 1

Is this government supported terrorism? ph34r.pngph34r.png

This government is made out of terrorists and criminals. What do you expect?

You just committed 'Lese Majeste'

Er no he hasnt....

Quite correct no he hasn't,

because there was no reference to any royal in any way,

only the politicians who actually make up the government.

There is no possible Lese Majesty against politicians.

of course this points up just how misunderstood this charge is.

Edited by animatic