Another True Story

petedk

True Ultra High Speed has been down today from 10.00 - 17.30 because of maintenance. Fair enough...I can live with that as long as it doesn't happen too often.

Well at 18.45 I thought I would give them a call as I still didn't have Internet. I had tried to reset the modem several times.

Anyway their technical support was good as usual and the guy could see that I wasn't connected.

He said that he would send a technician round to look at my connection. As soon as he said that I felt the anger rise inside me. I kept calm and told him that the last three times they said that to me nothing ever happened except the last time where I was contacted one week later by a technician who told me that he "had been to my condo today and fix Internet so now it was ok".

What a load of bullshit ... the Internet worked the day after I complained and I don't live in a condo I live in a house.

Anyway, I am now without Internet and let's see for how long.

Does anyone else use Cable....Ultra High Speed and if so does your Internet work now?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Welcome to Thailand.............Watch the blood pressure!!

"Welcome to Thailand............."

Out of curiosity, in which country have you found service people not contributing to high blood pressure?

post-145917-0-45517100-1373041984_thumb.

post-145917-0-04462300-1373041995_thumb.

post-145917-0-32587100-1373042063_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69

Must be my connection.

I am on Thong Lor.

Oh by the way... the blood pressure is ok and I have lived here for 14 years.

I can get cable tv from True (even though it's semi illegat-_-) but still can't get Internet.

It worked well until True did their maintenance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah well. I must confess their service was tip top.

The technician arrived and the first thing he said was that a number of routers in this area had been damaged by a lightening strike. He came with a new router and it took him 20 minutes to set it up and get going. He was very friendly and polite so no complaints whatsoever.

Happy ennding :)

• Like 2

I can get cable tv from True (even though it's semi illegat-_-) but still can't get Internet.

I used to have one of those but had to let it go when I moved apartment.

Been trying ever since to get hooked up again but to no avail.