Motorbike/scooter repair? Where?

john2013

We buy a 2nd hand mbike and we would like to repair it. Because every time I start it, it takes long before the speed goes up.

Does anyone have any idea of what to the mbike? Do you have any idea where I can repair this?

Thanks.

We buy a 2nd hand mbike and we would like to repair it. Because every time I start it, it takes long before the speed goes up.

Does anyone have any idea of what to the mbike? Do you have any idea where I can repair this?

Thanks.

what make (and model)? Where are you located?There are plenty of shops about, but this might help find the best shop for your bike.

Thanks.

what make (and model)? Where are you located?There are plenty of shops about, but this might help find the best shop for your bike.

We are located here between doi saket and San kampaeng ..

I dunno really what model it is.

Thanks.

Is it an automatic or manual?

Thanks.

Is it an automatic or manual?

It is automatic.

Every time we stop in a intersection or anywhere it takes long before the speed goes up even if I make the full speed.

From Doi Saket, head towards the city on the main Chiang Mai-Chiang Rai road. About 1km before you reach the 121, there is a large PTT station on your right. Directly opposite is a small shop with 6 or 7 mechanics. Its called Rung Ruang though the sign is in Thai only. There are photos of dirt bikes around, and you may recognise the owner in some of them.

Some minimal English is spoken by the lady manager (her husband also runs the place), who is very helpful and honest. They stock most Honda parts and deal with anything from an auto scooter to a 400cc dirt bike, not seen anything bigger.

Just make sure they test ride the bike once its repaired.

go past the main police station to the end of the road. you will see the temple,turn left straight ahead.look for the Castrol sign on the left hand side.dang is the mechanic that could sort out your issues.he is right by the traffic lights