Free The Bangkok One

davidm

well done Dr Evil, they are definately my posts, but edited by you :D , now please post all your abuses and find a balance - it is good to see I have got you working though - keep it up mate, research is the key.

Still unemployed by the looks of it Dr Evil, lots of time on your hands :D

Thanks Plachon, we all know where it started mate - only one side to the story for the septics :o

when I say "Here we go again", I do mean, don't start with 4-letter-words, let's bring arguments.

You do not like Membrane's response to an abusive post, and you say that it "doesn't matter who started it "(throwing sh1t), but Membrane didn't throw any back, so don't you think that he deserves a break? .......

Hardly seems fair. :D

G-P, I don't think Membrane took my comment as too harsh neither do I think the preceeding post was abusive. Finally, you chose the right smilie after your "Hardly seems fair"

So let it be and let's get back to a disussion with the aim to get at least some results. :o

I will make it easy for you guys, the flaming war started in the thread titled "Halliburton Gets Iraq Oil Contract" - read it!

I don't need to prove what I said in my posts. I never denied that I made them, or claimed, untruthfully, that this all started with the Halliburtan post. You did.

I just proved, once again, that, when posting, you and plachon both completely ignore the truth (although I still think that plachon passed out, dead asleep, half way through "researching" the first page of "the archives").

As far as, which of your posts were flames, remember that your writing, grammar and spelling are not very clear (to put it mildly), so I couldn't always tell which was a flame. The ones that I was fairly sure of, I put in bold print. Anyway, the point is that you claimed not to be flaming until the Haliburton thread and, once again, I proved you wrong.

By the way, did I ever tell you that I used to play with my PUD a lot when I was younger? :o

when I say "Here we go again", I do mean, don't start with 4-letter-words, let's bring arguments.

You do not like Membrane's response to an abusive post, and you say that it "doesn't matter who started it "(throwing sh1t), but Membrane didn't throw any back, so don't you think that he deserves a break? .......

Hardly seems fair. :D

G-P, I don't think Membrane took my comment as too harsh neither do I think the preceeding post was abusive. Finally, you chose the right smilie after your "Hardly seems fair"

So let it be and let's get back to a disussion with the aim to get at least some results. :D

No problem Axel.

To be honest, it seems to me that people jump on Membrane, just because he is so logical, non-threatening and polite. I don't understand why that eggs some posters into abusing him, so I tend to jump in and see if they want a piece of someone who wants to fight back.

I know that you are not like that, so I just wanted to point out to you that he hadn't really done anything to be snapped at for. :o

Now back to the PUD! :D

To Dr Evil (Georgie) and Mini Mee (Boon MEE),

Ho Ho Ho

Dr Evil - It seems that the bear pit, is now called the "septic tank" - all the crap in one pit - :o

Ha H Ha

Oh very witty Mr Gentalman, I do like your new Nicknames, keep up the good work

Bash

To Dr Evil (Georgie) and Mini Mee (Boon MEE),

Ho Ho Ho

Dr Evil - It seems that the bear pit, is now called the "septic tank" - all the crap in one pit -  :D

Ha H Ha

Oh very witty Mr Gentalman, I do like your new Nicknames, keep up the good work

Bash

Americans being called "septic tanks" has been around a long time - so long it's like Brits being called "Pomes".

BTW - I've never been able to get a straight answer why it's the Brits being called Pomes because it was a name for Aussies derived from them being "Prisioners of Mother England".

The only answer I can come up with is the Aussies turned the expression around on the Brits after after getting "slagged" with the title?

Glad to see you back, Bruce! (PUD) :o

Boon Mee

• 2 weeks later...
Kinda like when Tricky Dick Nixon lost the race for gov. of Calif. & he told the media "You won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore".

We don't have Georgie & the Gent to kick around... :o

Boon Mee

What happened to them ?

Sent to an "inactive post" for a few days ?

Ulysses G./Georgie porgy - I think your next nick should be a long one - I am a man, that invents another nick, so as to back up my own posts, so I dont look like a fool - It is sad that a uneducated "pop up dummy :o ", can see you coming, but you "educated gang" didnt even know it was you. That again cements the truth about most of the crap you post - read between the lines folks as that is where the truth lies!

It wasnt a pit, it was a pittance, you and georgie porgie livened the place up a lot.

Maybe you have to belong to the IT and George fan club gent, anyway will be in phuket 24 june so if you are up to it will have a beer. Do you know who has the Aussie bar in Bangla rd, is it still steve?

Sorry folks, I am abashed that I did not offer Georgie-Porgie a welcome back when he first arrived. So I will now, Welcome Back Georgie!

And The Gentleman has returned. Welcome back Gentleman!

I am glad to see both of you back on board. I hope that it will be for a long and fruitful time. As a sign of my deep regard and concern, I have appended the info below to assist both of you. :o

~~~~~~~~~Material Time to burst into flame~~~~~~~~~

NOTES (from U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Flammable Fabrics Act)

Rayon 3.0sec Cotton 4.8sec

Cotton and other cellulosic fibers (linen, rayon, lyocell, ramie) ignite easily, burn with a bright flame, smell like burning paper, and leave a white feathery ash. Weave density has a big impact on burning time.

Denim 5.0sec

Denim is made from cotton in a twill weave. Because it is closely woven it will burn more slowly, but because of the quantity of material, they burn longer.

Silk 7.6sec

Wool and silk (protein fibers) shrink from the flame, are hard to ignite, smell like burning meat or flesh, sputter as they burn and leave a crisp, foamy crushable residue. Although these fibers have natural flame retardance because they are difficult to ignite and burn slowly, fabrics of these fibers often burn easily because of an open fabric weave or knit and dyes or finishes present.

50/50 Cotton/polyester 9.2sec

Blended fabrics -- cotton and polyester fibers together in one fabric, for example, combine to make a fabric that doesn't burn like either fiber. Blends sometimes are more dangerous than either individual fiber

Polyester* 10sec

Polyester and nylon fibers may be slower to ignite, shrink and pull away from the flame source initially, but eventually will burn with a flame. As they burn, the melting residue holds heat and cools slowly to form a hard bead-like plastic melting residue holds heat and cools slowly to form a hard bead-like plastic residue. A chemical odor is given off. The melting residue is a very high temperature and can cause deep and severe skin burns. Acrylic fibers burn with a flaming, melting drip of molten material. All manufactured fibers burn at a high temperature and *can cause severe skin injury because they shrink as they burn and tend to stick to skin.

Info Courtesy of House Of Poi

Jeepz

I am glad to see both of you back on board. I hope that it will be for a long and fruitful time. As a sign of my deep regard and concern, I have appended the info below to assist both of you. :o

Well you two guys, welcome back! Fight for it and honestly one of you is the better one, but I do not tell who. Fight fair, not below the belt.

Jeepz, me long time no laugh so hard :D