Shoe Repair In Pattaya

Prakanong2005

Hi

I need a pair of Timberland Deck Shoes with the commando sole re-soling.

Anybody know where I can get this done?

- they need stictching not sticking on!

Sounds like a simple "glue and sew" job.

Before you pay big bucks at some yuppie store go to Central Pattaya Road, with TOPs supermarket at your back head up towards Soi Boukhao, on the right side of Central you will find at least 2 or 3 shoe repair guys.

I have had shoes sewed up there (different shoes) at least a 3 times in the last 2 years. Some of the shoes they can work on have really thick soles. I have had no problems with the work! And for only 20 or 50 baht how can you really go wrong?

I don't know the guy's name, he was skinny (big help there, sorry) and may have been a little crippled, a seamstress had her sewing business next to him.

Take a looksee!

Hi

I need a pair of Timberland Deck Shoes with the commando sole re-soling.

Anybody know where I can get this done?

- they need stictching not sticking on!

Sounds like a simple "glue and sew" job.

Before you pay big bucks at some yuppie store go to Central Pattaya Road, with TOPs supermarket at your back head up towards Soi Boukhao, on the right side of Central you will find at least 2 or 3 shoe repair guys.

I have had shoes sewed up there (different shoes) at least a 3 times in the last 2 years. Some of the shoes they can work on have really thick soles. I have had no problems with the work! And for only 20 or 50 baht how can you really go wrong?

I don't know the guy's name, he was skinny (big help there, sorry) and may have been a little crippled, a seamstress had her sewing business next to him.

Take a looksee!

Cheers I might just do that - the seamstress next to him is a bonus as I need trousers taking up as well :o