Australian and Welshman fight over Muay Thai Bout at Central Pattaya Bar

webfact

That Welsh guy is big . I would only have 2 words to say to him "Yes Sir"

Nice pecs however, I might have been persuaded to ask him how much for short-time.

smile.png

Whatbah.gif that's disgusting. Unless of course you're female

Edited by chooka

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The boyos will be singin' in the valleys tonight, Wales 1 , Australia 0

No winner could be to decided. Just 2 pathetic losers. Wales 0, Australia 0.

I would hazard if you were to ask them two fellas who won I would guess the Aussie in the hospital wouldn't even class this as a draw, and don't forget the Welsh have been fighting in pubs since the beginning of time, whereas its only in the last 250 years or so that the Aussies discovered the art so they've got to expect the odd defeat every now and then.

They had a fight over a that boxing match? I would think the ashes more likely.

Farangs fighting over Thai boxing?

Why would the welsh guy be interested in the Ashes?

I am very interested in it. Diolch I ichi.

Bit naughty of me...

Maybe the English cricket team should be renamed the Great British cricket team?

GB+SA you mean..

I am not saying that this is what happened, but sometimes these guys who are into bodybuilding/muay thai/boxing/mma get big, strong and/or skilled and then really are on the lookout for an excuse to use their new "tools." Have met some falangs in Thailand like this. They are ready to make things physical when most other people would just disengage or agree to disagree.

Don't get me wrong...I am a big combat sport fan and I don't think it applies to most of those guys....but definitely some do

Im not sure about Bodybuilders but any Martial Artist worth his salt does not get pissed and pick fights in bars.

What you get in Thailand is guys staying in a farang designed Muay Thai Camp for a couple of weeks and then unleashing their limited new found skills on the Walking Street population. They are not proper Martial Artists and god only knows what the Thai coaches must think of them.

Oh, completely..that was my caveat at the end. I am a big combat sports fan and I know that most of those guys are nice and wouldn't do crap like this. But I have met some guys who just seem like they are dying to try some stuff out and are looking for a test.

So, yeah, totally agree, not representative of the guys who really do MMA or other versions of martial arts.

To the above posts.

I used to go to boxing gyms in England from 25 year ago, and then as of today there is a significant element who go to these places like a ruck after a fist full of beer at the weekend.

To make people who do this or similar kind of training out to be silent assassins who treat their body like a temple is utter <deleted>.

50 year old steroid freaks are more then likely tossers with small balls who feel the need to fight as they cant get it up, and Pattaya with its easy access to steroids is full of this ilk.

Edit MMA is for utter tossers as well, its for people who have reached their mid 20s early 30s and can bench press a lot of weight but have no skill at Queensbury rules boxing so they go in for this grappling charade and think they're double hard bastards for doing so.

Edited by NeverToReturn

To the above posts.

I used to go to boxing gyms in England from 25 year ago, and then as of today there is a significant element who go to these places like a ruck after a fist full of beer at the weekend.

To make people who do this or similar kind of training out to be silent assassins who treat their body like a temple is utter <deleted>.

50 year old steroid freaks are more then likely tossers with small balls who feel the need to fight as they cant get it up, and Pattaya with its easy access to steroids is full of this ilk.

Edit MMA is for utter tossers as well, its for people who have reached their mid 20s early 30s and can bench press a lot of weight but have no skill at Queensbury rules boxing so they go in for this grappling charade and think they're double hard bastards for doing so.

Guys that drink up during the weekend and train during the week will never amount to much they are not dedicated enough. The guy was talking about a martial artist worth its salt. Furthermore boxers are the lowest of the low martial artist wise not much control or moves to learn quite limited actually. You can't compare it with real martial eastern martial arts for instance, they often go much deeper into things and have a whole culture.

To the above posts.

Guys that drink up during the weekend and train during the week will never amount to much they are not dedicated enough. The guy was talking about a martial artist worth its salt. Furthermore boxers are the lowest of the low martial artist wise not much control or moves to learn quite limited actually. You can't compare it with real martial eastern martial arts for instance, they often go much deeper into things and have a whole culture.

Boxing is boxing it isnt a martial art but its a form of getting yourself fit, strong and with an ability to knock the average bloke out with a good bit of training.

It is done by humans as Thai boxing is, thus the people that participate have flaws .. even the most dedicated.

All this mystical martial arts stuff is a load of nonsense, you must have realised Bruce Lee movies were fictitious by now.

Edited by NeverToReturn

To the above posts.

Boxing is boxing it isnt a martial art but its a form of getting yourself fit, strong and with an ability to knock the average bloke out with a good bit of training.

It is done by humans as Thai boxing is, thus the people that participate have flaws .. even the most dedicated.

All this mystical martial arts stuff is a load of nonsense, you must have realised Bruce Lee movies were fictitious by now.

Dedicated people don't drink every weekend, guys like that wont amount to much. Eastern martial arts are far more complex as boxing. Boxing disregards the legs and they are among the most powerful part of the body. Just agree to disagree.

Of course everyone has flaws but drinking every weekend is not just a flaw no dedicated person would do that.

Maybe the English cricket team should be renamed the Great British cricket team?

GB+SA you mean..

Many a true word spoken in jest.

In all, 61 overseas-born players from 15 countries – including unlikely places like Peru, Hong Kong, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Papua New Guinea – have played Test cricket for England.

Sixteen were born in India, 11 in West Indies, 10 in South Africa and nine in Australia.

Maybe the two clowns were fighting over the number of Welshmen who have played cricket for Australia.

There we go. This drunken brawl between two brain dead farang was a far superior drunken brawl than would it have been if some imaginary Thais were involved because these guys followed the Marquess of Queensberry rules that govern all brain dead farang.

Well, put it this way. One of them didn't slink off with his tail between his legs only to return later with ten of his tooled-up mates or come back with a shooter and fire indiscriminately into the bar. Or wait outside with his mates and jump the other when he left and stab him to death. Knucklehead behaviour? Sure! But they had a Mano e Mano punch-up and no one was murdered. Yes, unknown in LOS, I know!

Are you finally starting to get it now?

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1

There we go. This drunken brawl between two brain dead farang was a far superior drunken brawl than would it have been if some imaginary Thais were involved because these guys followed the Marquess of Queensberry rules that govern all brain dead farang.

Well, put it this way. One of them didn't slink off with his tail between his legs only to return later with ten of his tooled-up mates or come back with a shooter and fire indiscriminately into the bar. Or wait outside with his mates and jump the other when he left and stab him to death. Knucklehead behaviour? Sure! But they had a Mano e Mano punch-up and no one was murdered. Yes, unknown in LOS, I know!

Are you finally starting to get it now?

Hahaha I agree 100 percent. Sort of refreshing to read a story about a one on one fight. Gotta admire the Aussie for taking on that monster......

• Like 1