Ladies Night Out In Bangkok

New in Bangkok

Welcome!

I will be in Bangkok later this month, probably for just the night of the 24th as I fly out early am the 25th. Any Ladies interested in meeting up, lets try to organize something.

Fellas of a likeminded ilk are welcome too :o

Unfortunately I have plans on 24 April night. When are you coming again to Bangkok? Where are you based?

Welcome!

I will be in Bangkok later this month, probably for just the night of the 24th as I fly out early am the 25th. Any Ladies interested in meeting up, lets try to organize something.

Fellas of a likeminded ilk are welcome too :o

based in Koh Phangan, I have my one night in Bangkok and then I am off at 6am!

But, I will be back at the beginning of June so if this month is bad for everybody we could try again when I head back.

based in Koh Phangan, I have my one night in Bangkok and then I am off at 6am!

But, I will be back at the beginning of June so if this month is bad for everybody we could try again when I head back.

June sounds good.

I would have moved into my new apartment (Sukhumvit) by then. Maybe we can do a BYO/potluck at my place?

Anyone else keen to meet up? All are welcome.

SBK, that's tonight. Are you here in BKK? If you and anyone else wants to meet up for a drink or brew, give me a ring. We can meet either at the Irish X or Witches.

I'll PM you my number.

Too late kat :o

I didn't logon while in Bkk, so had a quiet night, went to bed early and got up at 3:30 to get ready for my flight.

Am in the US now, but will be back in June, so, if all works out, maybe then.

Too late kat :D

I didn't logon while in Bkk, so had a quiet night, went to bed early and got up at 3:30 to get ready for my flight.

Am in the US now, but will be back in June, so, if all works out, maybe then.

:DHave a nice time in the US, sbk! Enjoy yourself and family :D (just read this post by 'accident' :o )

LaoPo