grease gun for truck/car where to buy phuket

riley76

can any Phuket TV member help me. I have a Ford Ranger pick up ,the prop shaft has universal joints and a slide system on the shaft to take care of up and downs, there are grease nipples FORD Anaphus said they could not grease them ??? now they are worn, i will buy new parts from super cheap,they wont be genuine but, and fit my self, but will need a grease gun, .[ have visited many other garages , no have ?? ] i would also like to buy ramps to run the truck up so i can work underneath, or axle stands . very unhappy with FORD here I had a 100,000 k service in chiangmai Ford [ year2010] excellent, took pictures of all the service and was amazed at how little wear, there was, but happy with belt changes .due to age, gave all pictures to ford .Two months later came back to phuket, went in for a service please change oil . and filter and clean air filter, they took the service manual away and later gave me a bill for a 100.000 k service !!! This One month after, it was done in chaingmai cost 8000 baht, On another occasion i went in for a bulb to be changed, in a head light, the woman on the counter said you have to buy a new head light !!!! 2,500 i went to their store got a bulb asked a mechanic to change it cost 60 baht, i took the dead bulb to show the woman, how wrong she was, she was not impressed, i do not want to use Anupus FORD ever again. I love Ford. One thing, guys and girls, just up the road to kata from Chalong circle there is a shell station, I recommend it for routine service, good price and good service eg Ford change gear box oil and Differential 1300+baht Shell garage and you can watch it done plus check type of oil, 300 baht . No they also, cannot grease the nipples same as many garages and ford so I want a grease gun of my own, Cockpit in phuket town has, but wrong size. feed to nipples thanks all Riley 76

thanks very much L I K, ken, I will be there to day, also thanks for removing troll post I was dreading them, they can make black white, and at times i feel Phuket forum is the worst one in the whole of Thailand, one asks for help and gets scummed So well done Sir moderator Riley 76