Turning 1 Million Bt Into 1.5 Million Bt, How?

Hi guys n' gals, coming to los from the uk with thai wifey for a couple of months hols. Not very business minded, I'm just a boy! I need to make about 500,000 bt. I have a million bt capital, so basically how can I turn 1mil into 1.5 mil. I'm thinking of a small house project in Issan, any idea's, advice?

Hi guys n' gals, coming to los from the uk with thai wifey for a couple of months hols. Not very business minded, I'm just a boy! I need to make about 500,000 bt. I have a million bt capital, so basically how can I turn 1mil into 1.5 mil. I'm thinking of a small house project in Issan, any idea's, advice?

Easy.

Wait 10 p.m., go sukhumvit soi 4. Ask where the Isaan girls are and sure you will easily find a few hundred financial consultants for Isaan investment.

Be smart, do a market survey, do not jump on the first one (should take you a bit of time though,..). Once you have found the RIGHT one, the sky is the limit :o ,...

Stick your cock on the block, it's only money, have some fun :

1 million + blackjack @ 3:2 = 2.5million