Running Tracks in BKK

soistalker

I am looking for a running track in Bangkok. Preferably somewhere inside, but it needs to be a real running track...spongy red track like they use in track and field competitions. I am not interested in pathways in parks that are not exclusively for runners and walkers. Directions and/or general area would be most welcome. It's worth a beer. Thanks, guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Off Thetsaban Songkhro in Lat Yao there is a pool and running track of a great standard.

The Soi is Thetsaban Rangrak Tai Alley.

It's not too far from Chatuchak.

Let me know how you go Soi Stalker.

When you see it, you'll be impressed mate...and I do like a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Blackfox

The warm up track next to Nat Stadium is open to the public each afternoon until 7pm and was in the past free. Members of the public go there for a jog

Ram Uni, Chula Uni has a nice one. There is also a track at Bangkok Technic but not so good.

Where do you live?

Start with the warm up track next to Nat Stadium, easy from the BTS as you can see it from the W1 arrival platform.

Off Thetsaban Songkhro in Lat Yao there is a pool and running track of a great standard. The Soi is Thetsaban Rangrak Tai Alley. It's not too far from Chatuchak. Let me know how you go Soi Stalker. When you see it, you'll be impressed mate...and I do like a beer. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Oh, that does sound nice! Can you mark it on a satellite map and send the link?

The warm up track next to Nat Stadium is open to the public each afternoon until 7pm and was in the past free. Members of the public go there for a jog

Ram Uni, Chula Uni has a nice one. There is also a track at Bangkok Technic but not so good.

Where do you live?

Start with the warm up track next to Nat Stadium, easy from the BTS as you can see it from the W1 arrival platform.

I'll be moving to Bangkok next month. I will actually move near to a nice indoor track, if I find one.