CBR 250 Brake Pads ?

KRS1

Has anyone ever successfully found sintered HH brake pads for the cbr 250 in thailand?

if anyone knows a place abroad that will ship without charging exorbitant shipping fees, please let me know :)

if you click on 'see details' next to shipping cost and change the country to thailand, it list a different shipping price. Varies from $44-65.

Unless youve found something i missed.

might see if i can get them from singapore with cheaper shipping.

EDIT : ah ok found one now, that ships international for $12.86 standard shipping, hope thats not by sea :(

Edited by KRS1

We're seeing 2 different things- I've got 70 eBay orders shipped to LOS this year alone, and my prices (including shipping to Thailand) come up in Thai baht. From the UK (Royal Mail) it usually takes a week to 10 days- it's more like 2 weeks (USPS) from the States- sometimes it's closer to 3 weeks.

Here's a screen-shot:

post-176811-0-95195900-1382764916_thumb.

Edited by RubberSideDown

damnit theres thai people working at ebay, giving me double pricing ! ...lol

atleast one price was fairly similar, but its weird how were getting two different results though blink.png

nope, havent bought anything while in thailand...But i am logged in right now, and have changed the shipping options to thailand per item.

EDIT: no wait a minute i take that back, i bought some slingshot bands from china.

Edited by KRS1

There's probably some truth to it as they can run hotter, but I doubt it's a big issue with current disc materials.

I used sintered nice brake pads before but notice no problems on short perios but no ideas on the long period of usage.

Some say, they eat the disc slowly by slowly and after long time, problems.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Can get EBC brakes in Bangkok from here:

http://www.euroautobreakers.com/ebcthai.html

I went in about 2 months ago to get pads for my CBR250. They didn't have them in stock at the time but said it would take about a week to get them in. They might have in stock now - give them a call

Thanks ! Will definately check them out. wai2.gif

Changing pads every 12k kilos is getting old.

There's probably some truth to it as they can run hotter, but I doubt it's a big issue with current disc materials.

I used sintered nice brake pads before but notice no problems on short perios but no ideas on the long period of usage.

Some say, they eat the disc slowly by slowly and after long time, problems.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thats what they say about kevlar pads also, but i dont know if its real or a myth.

I used no name sintered HH on my SV 650 from ebay last year, and they were great, but cant find any generic brands for the cbr 250...much cheaper than EBC or Galfer.

• 2 weeks later...