Cheap Phone Calls Uk To Thailand ?

cmsally

Anyone had success with the cheap direct dial calls UK to Thailand.

I did a search on the forum and came up with nothing; googled it and tried First number as well as one on Thai-UK.com

Both got me through to the message telling me to dial my number which I did with country, area and number. But couldn't get through.

I'm calling an area outside BKK. Do they work for provinces?

Anyone have any tips on what I might be doing wrong or a better service than the 2 above.

Many thanks.

Cheapest and easiest is to register with 1899 from a BT line.

Give credit card details but all billing is AFTER you have made the calls - monthly after the first collection when you have reached 50p of call. That's to make sure you are legit!

Cost with 1899 is currently 1p per minute and 3p connection charge. You are told the price as the other phone rings.

I was told there are several cards you can purchase at certain outlets in the U.K.

Unfortunately i,ve lost the info given to me.

Anyone able to supply me with similar info please.

I want to buy a card with cash that enables me to use a street box or a home line without charging the owner for my calls.

I don,t want to use a credit card to pay to purchase one, just simple cash.

An idea of rates would also be appreciated please.

marshbags :o:D:D

When I was in the uk I bought a 20 pound asia card that gives you 22 pounds worth of call time and I think its 5p min but you can check it out at the many shops that sell them. There are many cards to choose from with different names but I liked the Asia Card.