Buying a Running/Jogging Machine

RabC

Hi

I am after some advice as to where to look for an exercise machine for running/jogging. The broken pavements, soi dogs, heat and chances of being run over are now driving me off my running regime.

I am not looking for advice about how to adapt my exercise nor recommendations for Gyms, I am looking for a recommendation of where to buy (and what brand/make) a running machine that will do me, is well built and good for 4-5 miles/day.

Thanks in advance

There are 5 shops in pattaya I have attached. I think 60 000baht up depends on your weight and the motor,, Good luck

Champ Fitness

Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, 20150

Tel: 038 371 359

4Fitt Work

Moo 4, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, 20150

Tel: 038 423 315

5Almac Sports

Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya

Tel: 038 489 354

6City Sport's

556/13 Moo 10, Pattaya Tai (South Road), Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, 20150

X-Trend

Farang Friendly Recommended!

489/9 Moo 12 Jomtien Beach Nongprue , Bang Lamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, 20150

Tel: 0800 806 070 | See Website >

"I am after some advice as to where to look for an exercise machine for running/jogging."

I am on a similar quest for a cycling machine.

So far I have seen a fair selection in BigC at prices that appear to be about double what Amazon UK would charge. They also had several running machines though I didnt look at these very closely. Not sure about the actual quality of any of these, though some did appear to be quite robust.

I saw a few bits of worn-out exercise equipment at the auction last Saturday, but I've never seen anything worth buying in there at any time.

Don't buy any shxt sold at supermarkets because you won't use it long

You should also not use a treadmill but an elliptical machine, it's stupid to hurt your joints on a treadmill when an elliptical is perfectly safe.

You need gym club quality machine and the best brands are US made as LIFEFITNESS and many others.

Enjoy, but not on cheap uncomfortable machines.