School change

I was given a "non-immigrant B no of entry S visa" (2000 baht) I used the paper work the school gave me! As far as I know they can't take it away from you just because the school doesn't like the fact that I'm leaving.

But I am sure you will become "well known" in school circles !

Good luck you may need it smile.png

Don't you just love school directors and staff, when they want something it is always now. When you want something it may be tomorrow or next month, or if at all. I love Thais with doctorates in English, that may know what individual words mean, but put those words in a sentence and you have them stumped.

I think that mandatory English courses should be forced upon all Thais in the Education field. If is is so important for their children that we are teaching, to learn English, it should be more important for them.

"Yes I need a Non B visa, no I cannot get the W.P until I have the visa, first I need the waiver from the Board of Ed., no I will not make a third copy of all the documents, you have photocopy machines, you already have 2 copies of everything, No I will not go to Laos to get a Non B and then W.P. with 2 months remaining on my current contract, waitng 2 months for required paperwork, spending 1800 Baht for Lao Visa, 2000 for Thai visa and 1600 for W,P. with contract ending in February. Make me a new contract for a year starting today,

Just write in the contract no salary for the months the school is closed, if you are worried about that."""

And on and on dealing with Thai schools.