Farang listen up this young Thai lady speaks the truth !

The word nice was invented just for her.from 5;20 she gives some pertinent advice to sleazy foreigners which she learned from the You Tube.

Have started the video at that point.

http://youtu.be/6Q4MWQIEuAg?t=5m20s

For those that are interested she's done a shed load of videos. I'm in love don't tell the wife.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCip1NTUhah0Pm4PkxoyAM4g/videos

Edited by beautifulthailand99

It would have been nice if the interviewer had held the microphone closer to the young Thai lady so that her voice would have been more audible. Instead, we hear the interviewer's questions booming out while the important advice was quite faint - at least it was on my Nexus 10 which doesn't have a very strong speaker.

It would have been nice if the interviewer had held the microphone closer to the young Thai lady so that her voice would have been more audible. Instead, we hear the interviewer's questions booming out while the important advice was quite faint - at least it was on my Nexus 10 which doesn't have a very strong speaker.

Same issue on the laptop. Was stretching the old ear drums to hear her. But my eyes were well pleased. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Same issue on the laptop. Was stretching the old ear drums to hear her. But my eyes were well pleased. biggrin.png

Good points - I had her turned up to 11 on my Phillips laptop boom box speaker.

• Like 1

Rubbish video

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't hold back tell us what you really think !smile.png

Skint is obviously a person of great culture and sophistication!

• Like 1

Rubbish video

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't hold back tell us what you really think !Posted Image

Skint is obviously a person of great culture and sophistication!

It was painful to watch, I thought the American woman was making a fool of the girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Mr Skint I think the general consensus here - technical issues aside is that this intelligent, well spoken and incredibly fragrant example of Thai women is a credit to her country and gender and to womenkind in general. If I was younger,richer and nicer I would be asking if she would like to accompany me (with chaperone obviously) for a meal , Chao Prya cruise and maybe a high-brow movie and dancing later if she can find time from her studies to entertain such a prospect. As I am none of those I will have to hope that some gallant makes an honest and happy women of her in due course. A goodnight to you sir.

• Like 1

much of it was common sense but a lot of people coming to thailand might not know about displays of affection in public and the importance of not pointing the feet or touching the head,also the reverance here for older people which the "west" could do well to embrace back in there home countries.what tourists wear or sometimes fail to wear is just common decency which seems to be lacking.am thinking of the many times i see western women swanning around in tesco's wearing only a bikini,or men just wearing shorts and no t shirts.

Mr Skint I think the general consensus here - technical issues aside is that this intelligent, well spoken and incredibly fragrant example of Thai women is a credit to her country and gender and to womenkind in general. If I was younger,richer and nicer I would be asking if she would like to accompany me (with chaperone obviously) for a meal , Chao Prya cruise and maybe a high-brow movie and dancing later if she can find time from her studies to entertain such a prospect. As I am none of those I will have to hope that some gallant makes an honest and happy women of her in due course. A goodnight to you sir.

You were clearly sponsoring this video and we now have "skint" providing the other bookend.

I am somewhere in the middle. The heading of the topic was overly dramatic and something like "Useful advice for first time visitors to Thailand" would have been more accurate.

I expected to be making sarcastic comments about how trite and condescending the video was. However, I found myself warming to the charming young lady who was 100% sincere in her message - which she believed to be genuinely helpful (and I think it was, particularly for newcomers to these shores).

Edited by Jip99