Jomtien 2nd Rd Chaiyapruk to Thapraya

RabC

Yes.

And we even have lights at Boonkanjana and Chaiyapruk. The road is very busy these days - traffic is 10 times what it was 2 years ago.

It's been open to Chaiyapruk for 3 years now and the road beyond that links to Sukhumvit is nearly finished as well.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 1

Yes.

And we even have lights at Boonkanjana and Chaiyapruk. The road is very busy these days - traffic is 10 times what it was 2 years ago.

It's been open to Chaiyapruk for 3 years now and the road beyond that links to Sukhumvit is nearly finished as well.

U can drive new rd to sukumvit. Already..

mataleo

Yes.

mataleo

Yes, but you can't turn right when you get there

• Like 1

Yes.

mataleo

Yes only left and to u turn which is lights coming.of chayapruk

So same way. Sometimes good cu no traffic.

Are they going to do right turn? Be nice...

mataleo

Yes.

mataleo

Yes only left and to u turn which is lights coming.of chayapruk

So same way. Sometimes good cu no traffic.

Are they going to do right turn? Be nice...

mataleo

I'm sure they will. I drove past there today on the way to golf and they have channelling and islands set up for a right hand turn. Just have to modify the median strip on Suk.

They were painting white lines on the new road as I drove past but as I glanced down it I got the impression the tar sealing wasn't quite finished at the far (western) end - not sure.