Protesters demand Thai govt explanation of shootings

webfact

No im not, no one deserves to be shot... read what i wrote and dont try to spin it.

PS there is nothing to say hes a vendor or not, that is also an assumption. most vendors would have been out of there the moment it started getting heated, you dont sell much somtam whaen people are getting teargassed etc which means its unlikely he was trying to chop up a papaya at the time.

Any loss of life is a tragedy but imo it wasnt a place where a simple vendor would have stuck around..

I believe you are the one spinning. What you are indeed stating is that anti PTP demonstrators are rabid anti democracy guerrillas (pah! to that one BTW), and deserve to be shot!

The rest of your post is simply to get yourself out of looking like the cold hearted fool you so obviously are, and failing miserably.

Edited by jpeg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next he will be asking for armed protection from the Police rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif width=20 alt=rolleyes.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2070704717> 19x18xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKn width=19 alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609> clap2.gif width=31 alt=clap2.gif pagespeed_url_hash=892957568> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149>

Well someone is responsible for ALL the shootings, I wonder who???? who would have reason to disrupt ???? who normally adds fuel to the fire ????

The police are protesting re shootings

The protesters are demonstrating re the shootings.

Would the police want to do it ???

Would the protesters want to shoot ???

I have an idea Andy Pandy, Bill and Ben, will know.

It was Hugh, Pugh, Barney MacGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb.

• Like 1

Many writers here rushed to accuse those were photoshop result. The video clips come out, all shut their BIG MOUTH!

facepalm.gif

Mackie, Happy Ney Year...

He didn't TELL them to shut their mouth. He said they DID shut their mouth, meaning as soon as the video came out, they were quiet.

Thanks whybother. I have sincerely being mislead by another message that a poster wrote on another thread. I owe apologies to him, if that's the case.

Happy New Year!

I remember when the photos of the MIB at the roof top came out. Many writers here rushed to accuse those were photoshop result. The video clips come out, all shut their BIG MOUTH!

You have rights like everyone else inside this forum, so please be respectful because everyone can tell his opinion here, as long as it is not offensive.

I was not one of the guys claiming it was a photoshop, but you don't have any right to tell anyone here to shut mouth or what.

Learn to be tolerant and respect other's opinion, even if wrong.

The only problem here bunny11kk didn't say to anyone to shut their BIG MOUTH! It is you who is misinterpreting once again what other people say. You owe him an apology.

Thank you and happy new year!

I remember when the photos of the MIB at the roof top came out. Many writers here rushed to accuse those were photoshop result. The video clips come out, all shut their BIG MOUTH!

You have rights like everyone else inside this forum, so please be respectful because everyone can tell his opinion here, as long as it is not offensive.

I was not one of the guys claiming it was a photoshop, but you don't have any right to tell anyone here to shut mouth or what.

Learn to be tolerant and respect other's opinion, even if wrong.

The only problem here bunny11kk didn't say to anyone to shut their BIG MOUTH! It is you who is misinterpreting once again what other people say. You owe him an apology.

Thank you and happy new year!

I wish to renew my apologizes, if you were saying as whybother said. :)

Happy New Year!

• Like 1

Why does he need two whistles ??

You know how some 'heroes' in Hollywood movies carry a pair of guns? One in each hand, shooting (and hitting his target EVERY TIME) while walking through a gauntlet. Quite how he is going to blow two whistles with one mouth is beyond me.

You know how some 'heroes' in Hollywood movies carry a pair of guns? One in each hand, shooting (and hitting his target EVERY TIME) while walking through a gauntlet. Quite how he is going to blow two whistles with one mouth is beyond me.

You have to appreciate the ability of humans to overcome obstacles.

Let the Irish show you the way.

VERY disturbing!!!

27/12/13 - Din Daeng - Bangkok - Thailand.

Look at this VDO from 0:45 and up!

http://youtu.be/WvcO0qkOiI8

This is indeed truly shocking. The picture of that poor young vendor shot through the head. All you in favour of this sham PTP 'democracy' should watch this. At least the World is waking up to this evil and not spouting about Taksin 'Champion of the poor'. Sickening.

Poor chap indeed but hes no simple vendor not with that scarf around his neck and band on his wrist.... not what id call in the wrong place at the wrong time, to my eyes he was probably actively taking part in the incident and probably to him in the right place but certainly the wrong time.

would you please be so kind to post the thai law, where & why wearing a neck scarf & a wrist band are punished by immediate death by the police?

hope YOU're always "in the right place" at the right time. how low can YOU go? in the bangkok shuffle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAkMTu6q2pY

• Like 1

That's why you never see Yingluk walking while chewing gum.

You bunch of lunatic imbociles. Taxi drivers aren't kicking themselves to within an inch of their death and the police who are trying to stop you in ravaged lunatic state storming buildings turn guns on themselves.

You brainless <deleted> who are following the biggest lunatic to ever have been born are the reason. Look at yourselves for the answers.

Why do they need to ask the government for explanations when they are the ones who shot at the police ??? blink.png
Suthep should have a meeting with his thugs crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Now, the good thing is that if the government does not give them an answer, it will give Suthep another reason to "upgrade" his protests w00t.gif

No protest + no thugs + respect of democracy = no shooting + no death + no problem thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Why do they need to ask the government for explanations when they are the ones who shot at the police ??? blink.png

Suthep should have a meeting with his thugs crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Now, the good thing is that if the government does not give them an answer, it will give Suthep another reason to "upgrade" his protests w00t.gif

No protest + no thugs + respect of democracy = no shooting + no death + no problem thumbsup.gif

Did they shoot at police? Maybe you should give that evidence to the police, because they don't seem to know.

• Like 1

A question to all you people blaming Suthep, how did Suthep get his men access to the roof of the Ministry of Labour building? At the moment the only person who has anything to answer to is Chalerm.
Suthep can get his people anywhere, dint you know yet? Do you think getting his people on that building could be of any problem?

A question to all you people blaming Suthep, how did Suthep get his men access to the roof of the Ministry of Labour building? At the moment the only person who has anything to answer to is Chalerm.

Suthep can get his people anywhere, dint you know yet? Do you think getting his people on that building could be of any problem?

If Suthep dares to send his yellow thugs to occupy ministries, police stations and even the DSI... he certainly can send them on top of a building. Easy.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

If Suthep dares to send his yellow thugs to occupy ministries, police stations and even the DSI... he certainly can send them on top of a building. Easy.

What's easy is tossing out an uncorroborated, nonsensical explanation PRIOR to Chalerm tossing out his uncorroborated, nonsensical reply.

• Like 1

yes you are right Suthep can do all things that brakes Law & Order & putting like minded Thais to become his slaves

Apparently he can NOT get his men access to the roof, what with the armed men in black policemen up there already.