Cambodians smuggled into Thailand for violent attacks: Thai Navy

webfact

If you cant see a total BS story when you read one im sorry for you, as many have pointed out there is far too much speculation given here as fact, he simply cant have known what hes claiming unless the navy have for some reason inside info they arnt prepared to share with either the army or the RTP...... which is of course possible but far more likely this is just a talking head rolled out to spread more false information and gossip.

I don't lie, I dont need to because I dont care about sides, but i know a bs story full of holes when I read one, clearly you dont.... gullible or what lol

PS my friend has a sick buffalo and needs a loan can you help her out ? whistling.gif

More drivel, no answers to questions asked.

How do you know that information is NOT shared? The claim was that police are aware but not acting.

He did share it, with the Nation and all of us so gullible people like you would run around shouting the Cambodians are coming the Cambodians are coming ...10 van loads of Cambodian men in black omg ?? Thats a convoy, its an invasion ... Someone call the Navy to save us....cheesy.gif

Give me a break and go drivel with your drivel coffee1.gif

I have not said that I believe the claim made by the navy. I am simply pointing out the lack of logic and the misinformation contained in your posts, which you seem incapable of admitting.

The military are responsible for preventing ILLEGAL entry - you claim they have failed when there is no evidence that the entry was illegal.

You claim that the military have no cause to be involved in drug investigations, when this is clearly untrue.

Your claim about the navy's knowledge and sharing of that knowledge is not supported by any stated fact; quite the opposite.

what facts ?? where ? read the OP there isnt any. At all

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The navy is just trying to draw attention away from it's thugs working for the anti government protesters. They were caught red handed by the police with id's and guns. Could they be the men in black?

Read the OP report carefully. The Navy specials operations team were working undercover on a drug investigation.

You, for one, have previously claimed, without any evidence, that the protesters all take drugs. Now you slag off operations trying to catch drug smugglers.

Don't you think it's worth commentating on why the RTP have failed to prevent Cambodian mercenaries entering the country, or catch any of the bombers? One lady was caught while two shooters escaped. Has she been identified and charged yet?

You are trying to draw attention away from the violent criminals that have been attacking the protesters. Previously the defense was that it was not in the Shins interests to provoke violence as it may lead to a coup. Now it seems it was to facilitate them invoking a SOE.

Cambodians enter Thailand every day of every year, some by boat, many on foot and many in cars, vans and lorries. So, what's the problem now?

The rear guy is just another stuffed uniform with the imagination of a child, and a liar as well.

• Like 2

Cant' find the thread at the moment, but 2 or 3 years ago, a chinese ship was hijacked and they came down to patrol.

The upshot was that a Thai Army patrol were involed and not just the foot soldiers. Then the forces are on drugs mission, we need to understand that is is not always suppression...

I saw the UN report on the Rohingas and the Navy are now suing for defamation. Laughing stock again and when you put all these pieces together and add in this unlikely (even for Thai Hi-So's) rave, it says more about the Navy than Thaksin.

Remember in Thailad, when top brass speak, everybody believes. This casting doubt on them i new to them and they have not caught on to the fact that BS will be called when they BS.

Again though, it's only for Thai consumption so nobody with more than 2 years education behind them or who has ever read more than one Walt Disney xmas album is likely to fall for it.... are they?

So who would you believe - a political party controlled by a small group, many from the same family or related by marriage ties, and several of whom have criminal convictions for fraud. Or a senior Naval officer commanding the Navy's special forces operations, with, AFAIK, no criminal convictions for lying and cheating.

Hmmm. That's a toughey. Anyone with more than 2 years education behind them who believes anything a bunch of criminals and assorted self confessed liars says.......... well, there does seem a few on TFV.

Cambodians enter Thailand every day of every year, some by boat, many on foot and many in cars, vans and lorries. So, what's the problem now?

The rear guy is just another stuffed uniform with the imagination of a child, and a liar as well.

Can you prove your accusations - that he is a liar with limited imagination? Or are you prone to defaming anyone who doesn't support the regime?

Or are you just another with a biased non factual opinion?

I wonder what Mr Hun Sen has to say about this.

He'll say they are Cambodian special forces in hot pursuit of cross border drug traffickers.

His defense minister tried to clear it with his Thai counterpart but she was out shopping at the time.

But he has a standing agreement with the real leader of the Thai caretaker government on cross border activities anyway. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Can you prove your accusations - that he is a liar with limited imagination? Or are you prone to defaming anyone who doesn't support the regime?

Or are you just another with a biased non factual opinion?

Can you support the OP and claims with one shred of evidence, fact or other third party confirmation ?

No thought not.

Just some navy bloke who wants his name in print for some unknown reason, probably either paid a few quid on the side to do it, sucking up to someone or possibly both.

Cant' find the thread at the moment, but 2 or 3 years ago, a chinese ship was hijacked and they came down to patrol.

The upshot was that a Thai Army patrol were involed and not just the foot soldiers. Then the forces are on drugs mission, we need to understand that is is not always suppression...

I saw the UN report on the Rohingas and the Navy are now suing for defamation. Laughing stock again and when you put all these pieces together and add in this unlikely (even for Thai Hi-So's) rave, it says more about the Navy than Thaksin.

Remember in Thailad, when top brass speak, everybody believes. This casting doubt on them i new to them and they have not caught on to the fact that BS will be called when they BS.

Again though, it's only for Thai consumption so nobody with more than 2 years education behind them or who has ever read more than one Walt Disney xmas album is likely to fall for it.... are they?

So who would you believe - a political party controlled by a small group, many from the same family or related by marriage ties, and several of whom have criminal convictions for fraud. Or a senior Naval officer commanding the Navy's special forces operations, with, AFAIK, no criminal convictions for lying and cheating.

Hmmm. That's a toughey. Anyone with more than 2 years education behind them who believes anything a bunch of criminals and assorted self confessed liars says.......... well, there does seem a few on TFV.

Sometimes I envy the "Hari Krishna" posters here!! It is either good or bad? It is either black or white, with no shades of anything in between. Must make life very simple??whistling.gif

As for the OP, it is simply a question about envy from the Navy, because the Army is getting all the attention. "Time to make a statement guys!!" And judged by the posts here, it worked!thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Here we go with the Cambodian thing again.....

Im not buying this story at all this is back to the old no ones responsible its not Thais hurting Thais ohhh no of course not. Rubbish this is clearly just propaganda again to lay blame.

How is this helping to calm things ? Another Irresponsible idot

Why not? The link between Thaksin and Cambodians has been proven time and time again. Of course, you can always choose to ignore facts and play stupid like many red shirt supporters do. It's a well know fact that Cambodians smuggled considerable number of arms and weapons to North/Northeast of Thailand. Jakrob Pienkar can enlighten more on that one, a red shirt leader.

It is entirely plausible that the guy was actually Cambodian. After CCTV footage, no one came forward. No family? No friends?

Because im not Thai and I dont buy into the BS its always someone elses fault. Actually its a well known fact that Thais smuggle stuff into Thailand all the time thats for sure if you can prove what you claim then link it, not just gossip and rumour but facts. Until then ill ignore it, weapons are one thing but people are another not one has ever been caught and if they were and indeed Cambodian it would likely set off an international uproar and incident, i havnt seen it so kindly oblige or dont waste our time with market stories.

What a lame answer that was. Surely you can do better than that. I'm not Thai too and I do believe that Cambodians are inovled to some extent. It's purely based on facts. It's your intellectual laziness that stops you from searching for the facts. Google is your friend. Jakrop Pienkar gave an interview, professor from Thamassat university gave an interview, many red shirts leaders found refuge in Cambodia etc...etc...It's common knowledge, but no, you chose to ignore all of it and the excuse for it is....because I'm not Thai and I don't buy into BS it's always someone elses fault....What a lame excuse!

There's something deeply sinister about the Thai navy. You'd think that a navy would confine itself to matters at sea, but no.....one day we see undercover navy assassins caught in Bangkok, then we see a gay grenade lobber who looks an awful lot like a known SEAL. Now they're checking on immigrants at the Cambodian border. Maybe the seas are too rough at the moment for them to take the aircraft carrier out for a spin. What else are they up to on land that we don't know about?

• Like 1

Im not buying this story at all this is back to the old no ones responsible its not Thais hurting Thais ohhh no of course not. Rubbish this is clearly just propaganda again to lay blame.

Why not? The link between Thaksin and Cambodians has been proven time and time again. Of course, you can always choose to ignore facts and play stupid like many red shirt supporters do. It's a well know fact that Cambodians smuggled considerable number of arms and weapons to North/Northeast of Thailand. Jakrob Pienkar can enlighten more on that one, a red shirt leader.

It is entirely plausible that the guy was actually Cambodian. After CCTV footage, no one came forward. No family? No friends?

Because im not Thai and I dont buy into the BS its always someone elses fault. Actually its a well known fact that Thais smuggle stuff into Thailand all the time thats for sure if you can prove what you claim then link it, not just gossip and rumour but facts. Until then ill ignore it, weapons are one thing but people are another not one has ever been caught and if they were and indeed Cambodian it would likely set off an international uproar and incident, i havnt seen it so kindly oblige or dont waste our time with market stories.

What a lame answer that was. Surely you can do better than that. I'm not Thai too and I do believe that Cambodians are inovled to some extent. It's purely based on facts. It's your intellectual laziness that stops you from searching for the facts. Google is your friend. Jakrop Pienkar gave an interview, professor from Thamassat university gave an interview, many red shirts leaders found refuge in Cambodia etc...etc...It's common knowledge, but no, you chose to ignore all of it and the excuse for it is....because I'm not Thai and I don't buy into BS it's always someone elses fault....What a lame excuse!

sorry i don't have a tin foil hat and believe sweeping statements like the OP unless theres supporting evidence, especially one with so many glaring holes in. You let me know when the invasion starts or they catch one ok ?

The man is totally delusional!

His "Navy Seals" are to stupid and got caught in Bangkok and now he does what every Thai military man would do - blame the foreigners to divert from the real issue!

I am sure the "foreigners" all came heavily armed - 10 vans we saw them but did nothing to stop them! - Or maybe they were just tourists ?

This people are trying to blame "Cambodians" since the beginning - blatant lies, no prove.

This "Admiral" should be rather careful what gossip he spreads without prove just to divert from the real issues!

He is insulting a sovereign nation!

Go home and retire old man - you are out of touch with reality and a danger for your own country!

• Like 1

Agree it is possible but do you really think family and friends would come forward and say who this was if Thai. More chance of a free bar girl.

The man is totally delusional!

His "Navy Seals" are to stupid and got caught in Bangkok and now he does what every Thai military man would do - blame the foreigners to divert from the real issue!

I am sure the "foreigners" all came heavily armed - 10 vans we saw them but did nothing to stop them! - Or maybe they were just tourists ?

This people are trying to blame "Cambodians" since the beginning - blatant lies, no prove.

This "Admiral" should be rather careful what gossip he spreads without prove just to divert from the real issues!

He is insulting a sovereign nation!

Go home and retire old man - you are out of touch with reality and a danger for your own country!

• Like 1

My wife said weeks ago, that Suthep was saying it was the Cambodians

Well if Suthep said it, it must be true. But I'm just wondering if Suthep had a magic crystal ball or some ability to foretell the future weeks ago, since the grenade attack was only a few days ago.

Edited by Time Traveller
  • Like 1

The navy is just trying to draw attention away from it's thugs working for the anti government protesters. They were caught red handed by the police with id's and guns. Could they be the men in black?

Chalerm already stated earlier that the MIB were police.

When were they caught red handed? Please enlighten us or is this just another troll post form the same uneducated coward who has been making up stories since he joined TV?

My wife said weeks ago, that Suthep was saying it was the Cambodians

This is a significant upping of the stakes!!!

It seems that the police have overstepped the mark with both the army and the navy now and then having to contend with the Cambodians (if true) then the coup might not be far off!!

Thaksin really is a goon of the highest order as his mistakes and errors of judgement just keep on compounding - all for the reason of saving face!!!

Suthep won right at the beginning when he halted Thaksin's chances of ever being able to return to Thailand a free man. He is an exile until he dies (which can't come soon enough) as far as Thailand is concerned.

There's something deeply sinister about the Thai navy. You'd think that a navy would confine itself to matters at sea, but no.....one day we see undercover navy assassins caught in Bangkok, then we see a gay grenade lobber who looks an awful lot like a known SEAL. Now they're checking on immigrants at the Cambodian border. Maybe the seas are too rough at the moment for them to take the aircraft carrier out for a spin. What else are they up to on land that we don't know about?

You don't know what sailors do on leave in Bangkok?

How much money did Oak say daddy was putting up as a reward for catching the Victory Monument bomber?

Was it 10 million baht?

How come daddy is so sure the bomber is not from the government side?

Perhaps he is sure the bomber won't be caught.

I wonder if he knows more than we do.

It was to show they cared. As I'm cynical I believe it was for PR. Only a fool would read more into the gesture as something more than the usual Thai politiking