CMPO To Question Hotels For 'Sheltering' PCAD Leaders

Lite Beer

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't Suthep say he was sleeping on the streets for months with his brothers and sisters? Turns out he's staying in a hotel while his followers are sleeping on the streets?

Hah!

Revolution with room service. I would have expected nothing less. I don't think he'll be too concerned about starving children.

Notice how it didn't take long for the usual suspects to appear with their favourite words "caretaker" and " where's yer proof"........

..post-70418-0-76219300-1391934903_thumb.j

.........the fact that Suthep is wanted on charges of treason and murder is reason enough for these 5 star hotels not to be sheltering him. The fact that he has single handedly ruined the Bangkok tourist industry makes it bizarre. I suspect that the shareholders of these hotels will have something to say when they see the figures for the first quarter of 2014.

• Like 1

The Taskin Dictatorship has started

Every think she says is law, and if she does not like it is against the Law

A North Thai woman sent a Message to Yingluck

In the message she wrote hat her child had a good breakfast waiting for him before he went to school and a good packed lunch during the day

She asked Yingluck how can she look in the mirror and say she is good for the Country and the Thai people in the North when her own son has nothing on his plate before he goes to school and nothing to eat while he is there

When I read posts on Thai Visa from Falang that preach how good Yingluk is and I read this mothers letter, I wonder what has Thailand become. and how selfish some Falang can be

Maybe time for us all to look in the mirror, and imagine how many Thais are suffering while this corrupy Government just do not give a S...t

Next Thai Visa will be closed because some of our members support the protest

Hail Taskin our new Elected, unelected Leader

I just watched a clip on Facebook of a lady farmer who is in this position and i wept. I wonder how these mad falangs who think this democracy is good feel when they see what it has caused.

Please add a link so all the members can see

and the Taskin backers can say it does not matter she is only 1 person

In the message she wrote hat her child had a good breakfast waiting for him before he went to school and a good packed lunch during the day

She asked Yingluck how can she look in the mirror and say she is good for the Country and the Thai people in the North when her own son has nothing on his plate before he goes to school and nothing to eat while he is there

When I read posts on Thai Visa from Falang that preach how good Yingluk is and I read this mothers letter, I wonder what has Thailand become. and how selfish some Falang can be

Maybe time for us all to look in the mirror, and imagine how many Thais are suffering while this corrupy Government just do not give a S...t

what does this have to do with the subject. You been posting this same thing over and over on different topics.

I just watched a clip on Facebook of a lady farmer who is in this position and i wept. I wonder how these mad falangs who think this democracy is good feel when they see what it has caused.

Please add a link so all the members can see

and the Taskin backers can say it does not matter she is only 1 person

Watch out, he's behind you! Only one of these two people sleeps in a 5 star hotel every night while plotting multi million baht land deals. Which one would it be?

What I find more amazing is :

The PDRC have shut down the Ministry of Finance and other government offices and preventing normality.

The PDRC are pressuring all the banks not to raise money for the government to pay the rice farmers.

And now so called hungry farmers are on the PDRC stage claiming they are broke and need money............... cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

PDRC stopping money being raised to pay farmers and then cuddling so called broke farmers............ hilarious.

I take it these are Democrat Party supporting farmers.................. LOL

All in my opinion of course.

• Like 2

I have heard that in 2010 Dusit Thani was known for being a "red shirt" hotel. Supposedly many of the red leaders stayed there. Change of heart (color) for management, of just hedging bets for the future?

Since during the events of 2010 an RPG was fired from the Red Shirt camp in Lumphini Park to the Dusit Thani, I'd go out in a limb and venture the guess that there's no great love between the two parties.

And if these farmers are so broke why are they not out helping on other farms and doing other work for 300 baht a day. Construction laborer or something. Plenty of work around.

So they can afford not to work and come to Bangkok and protest and then moan they cannot feed their kids.......................... HELLO..............try working instead of protesting, you get money with working...........or perhaps they are getting paid to protest ? giggle.gif

• Like 2

This is dictatorship running rampant.

It is also a major blow to human rights.

The PCAD and PDRC have made some big gestures in agreeing to allow many officials to return to work, and also opening roads.... They have been making reasonable concessions to CMPO and giving a little ground.

Yet they are rewarded by CMPO intensifying their dictatorship against them.

Suthep..... take back all these places and blame the government for abusing its power.

If it causes problems for you....close the airports and screw anyone who criticises you for it.

It's all about a bit of give and take.

While protesters freezing and sleep in tents on the street, Suthep and others leading is sleep in Dusit Thani Hotel and Intercontinental Hotel. Both are 5 stars, the best that money can buy.

Wheres Wally?? Protesters freezing in the streets of Bangkok cheesy.gif .. oh here he is!!

• Like 2

It is not a hotels business to discriminate those who buys their rooms for the night,

if they do not cause a disturbance to other guests.

It is also not a hotels business to snitch on guests who might be wanted for something,

Not sure about that

Isn't it normally a responsibility for a hotel to report known accused to the police. If there is a warrant, surely a hotel has to report.

While protesters freezing and sleep in tents on the street, Suthep and others leading is sleep in Dusit Thani Hotel and Intercontinental Hotel. Both are 5 stars, the best that money can buy.

Probably funded by the cash donations from his supporters. As they say, a fool and his money are easily parted smile.png

are said to have stayed nightly at the 2 hotels

Hear we go "are said"

Is there any proof of this statement or is it just another piece of Chalerm BS that will be replaced with tomorrows BS ?

Whatever it has been a great opportunity for the reds to have another Suthep bash.

And if these farmers are so broke why are they not out helping on other farms and doing other work for 300 baht a day. Construction laborer or something. Plenty of work around.

So they can afford not to work and come to Bangkok and protest and then moan they cannot feed their kids.......................... HELLO..............try working instead of protesting, you get money with working...........or perhaps they are getting paid to protest ? giggle.gif

What utter stupidity.

The farmers haven't been paid, some for months so they should just go and work for another farmer who hasn't been paid and has no money to pay them.

I very much doubt you have ever seen a Thai rice farm and probably never been anywhere near Thailand.

If you had you would have more sense than to denigrate the farmers with your idiocy.

They are only protesting as a last resort, they have nothing else they can do, Yingluck and her rich elite Caretaker Govt just ignores their plight.

If PT had the common sense to make provision for the farmers payments before they dissolved the Govt then this would not be happening.

And loonies like you are supporting them.

Level Head you are a sick man

My opinion in future all member who feel sorry for Thailand by pass any comment in your name

This man is just trying to spread his bias to all those who will listen to him

There are many Pro Taskin members who will rejoice at your comments so you can be a hero in your own lunch time

• Like 1

Probably funded by the cash donations from his supporters. As they say, a fool and his money are easily parted smile.png

And the criminal leader of the Taskin party

He is not living in a 6 star hotel surrounded by luxury, while the dogs from the North must starve as he is the supreme God in Thailand

Take those dark glasses off and see the real world

Did you even understand what that lady said? Have you ever been in one of those villages where almost all people in then same situation and no jobs?

The purpose to run the poorest with little land dry is to grab their land for a control freak in Dubai and for his handlers from a shadow gov. In my books it's against sufficiency policy of HMK and therefore a kind of Les Majesty.

Edited by wealth
  • Like 1

"The CMPO will also press charges against any parties who continue to support PCAD financially, Mr. Tharit added."

Another clown........Is he going to prosecute all the yellow supporters that made donations on the streets?

And in which civilised country, people or organisations are prosecuted for making donations to a political party?

Let alone the hotels, and the toilets provided by the Bangkok authority.

They should have put Mr Tharit and Mr Chalerm to a lunatic asylum by now.

In any country in the world you would be prosecuted if you support anyone who is wanted by the court, there are arrest warrants for 19 PDAC members and one for Suthep, so it is a very normal procedure, and NO, there would not be anyone prosecuted , same as in any civilized country, but if you give shelter or financial support to organisations or individuals with an arrest warrant on them, YES in any country you would be prosecuted .

And if there is one person in the entire world right now to be put in a lunatic asylum , than it is your loverboy Mr SUTHEP.

Dusit Thani Hotel and Intercontinental Hotel, harboring anti democratic terrorists with arrest warrants for murder.... great headline.

<sarcasm> really smart move by the executive directors of these hotels </sarcasm> if they dont get criminal charges brought against them, they at the very least should be sacked.

When the rights of the people are taken away from them

This is a Dictatorship

It may be illegal to look after a convicted criminal, but none of these people that are staying there have been convicted of any crime

Just taking Taskin's right to be supreme ruler of Thailand away from him

Welcome to the new Dictators who want all laws to suit themselves

Woow, I former post of you, i thought you where stupid, but not any more, now you state the right thing ....

"When the rights of the people are taken away from them

This is a Dictatorship"

That is exactly what Suthep is doing so thumbs up, your learning fast !