Fabulous new restaurant in sansai

ericpasansai

passed it the other day. was surprised, maybe even shocked to see so many falangs in that part of Sansai. place was packed - all falangs. sometimes days go by and i never see a falang in that area. thought it was a convention until i realized it was a restaurant. i know it's not very helpful but even though i've lived in the area for 10 years i don't know the name or number of the road. all i can offer is if you are heading North into Sansai from where the Sansai market is (making a left at the market when on Kaewnarawat), look to your left about 200? meters. if you hit the road where Tesco Lotus mini-mart is on the left corner, then you have gone too far.

passed it the other day. was surprised, maybe even shocked to see so many falangs in that part of Sansai. place was packed - all falangs. sometimes days go by and i never see a falang in that area. thought it was a convention until i realized it was a restaurant. i know it's not very helpful but even though i've lived in the area for 10 years i don't know the name or number of the road. all i can offer is if you are heading North into Sansai from where the Sansai market is (making a left at the market when on Kaewnarawat), look to your left about 200? meters. if you hit the road where Tesco Lotus mini-mart is on the left corner, then you have gone too far.

Almost correct. More like 1 kllo up on the right side heading out to the 3rd ring road. Past the big temple about 500 meters. Yes the food is awesome. I am told that Gung and Tory are not knew to this. They ran successful operation in Hua Hin. If you pass the green pt gas station on the left, you have missed it by 50 meters.

Free buffet every Wednesday is a nice mid week treat.

Almost correct. More like 1 kllo up on the right side heading out to the 3rd ring road. Past the big temple about 500 meters. Yes the food is awesome. I am told that Gung and Tory are not knew to this. They ran successful operation in Hua Hin. If you pass the green pt gas station on the left, you have missed it by 50 meters.

Edit: sorry restaurant is on the left and green pt is on the right. Dugh!

how could they have a free buffet?

how could they have a free buffet?

Food is free on the table. What ya gonna wash it down with?

cant figure out where that is.. does anyone have a phone number?? or even google map coordinates?

I think he is on FB.......easy to find though. Gaew narawT to middle ring rd. cross and samyak market is on your left.....after market 20 meters or so take a left.......1 k on your left past the big temple you will see a sign with " today's specials". Big.

Very good food and worth a tire kicking.

It's on the old 1001. Coming from San Dek or Central Festival intersection turn onto the 118 towards Doi Saket. Straight at the first intersection, and left onto the 1001 at the T-section, heading towards the outer-ringroad, the 121. .

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/secretgardencm

• Like 1

It's on the old 1001. Coming from San Dek or Central Festival intersection turn onto the 118 towards Doi Saket. Straight at the first intersection, and left onto the 1001 at the T-section, heading towards the outer-ringroad, the 121. .

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/secretgardencm

Thanks Nienke, I couldn't find much info searching on Google, Would you say that it was walkable from San Sai Market or is that a little ambitious of me?