Condo's suan sawarn

katnat

Hi Newbie,

I would like to form a support group with you , as I also bought a unit in the project.  You can email me at REMOVED  and we can go from there.

Thanks

Hi circuscage,

I have 2 double units and now 5yrs for me! Waste of time going to Court and Lawyers will take your money knowing if you win there is no money ---it was all spent on the "The Park" development. If you look at past S.S. posts (bsa650) you will see i posted for a support group--good idea----not many replied! However perhaps we  can meet for a coffee/drink ?

John 

Edited by Mario2008
contact details removed, use PM.

I took the company to court it all went in my favour but the company as no money I'm in a long list of people wanting there money back the banks are the first on the list. I just can't see any money coming my way. And I don't think the condo's will ever get finished. Does anyone know if any things been done on them lately

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for the updates.  It's nice to see at least SOME progress at this long overdue development!  It looks better than it has been for the last couple of years, though whether they will ever get around to building Phase II (where I bought) seems very doubtful at the moment.

I would be interested in any support or other group for those who have bought here - please contact me via PM for my email.

I have also formed a closed Facebook group for those who have bought a unit(s) here, again, send me a PM with your email and I will add you to the group.  Hopefully we can discuss things more privately there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...