Second Hand Washing Machine in BKK?

Bmouthboyo

The place me and the mrs are moving into does not have a washing machine so we will need to aquire one. Nothing fancy just something that can do out clothes, sheets etc. We don't have kids so do not require one that takes heavy loads.

Can anyone advise on what our best bet is? I looked on Craigslist and nothing recently, and new they seem to be 10000 - 20000 baht.

Given we will not want to ship it back to the UK in 4 years I am still leaning towards second hand but other than cragslist not really sure where would be best place to look? We also do not have a car so delivery needed really to Bangna area.

Those lower-end machines at Big C are invariably top loaders which are seriously harsh on fabrics.

They use them in laundry shops and it's the reason why a new shirt can come back looking like it's aged a whole year after one session with them.

Front loaders are the way forward but cost a lot more for anything decent.

Don't buy Korean crap like LG and Samsung.

German all the way, bro.

Siemens, AEG, Bosch, Miele

Try www.Bahtsold.com

We have an old Samsung top loader. You can have it for b3500. Wife used to do one load a week, now we (2) do two. Maybe can deliver to central bkk by FiL for 1000. We are on MRT line, North side.

Thing runs fine, most likely run forever. Has some paint specks up top from painting last apt on balcony.

We keep it up off the floor on blocks in this flat.

like the above says get a top loader, german or japanese engineered. maybe you will want to sell in 3 years or chuck it out. cost in sales or with current 0% financing about 10 k big c , robisnon, powerbuy etc.