This is what happens when Godzilla invades Bangkok [video]

webfact

This is what happens when Godzilla invades Bangkok
By Coconuts Bangkok

screenshots_2014-05-12_at_12.04.50_pm.jp

BANGKOK: -- YouTube all stars VRZO have envisioned an enraged Godzilla attacking Bangkok in a promotional video for the Warner Bros. film.

In their 2-minute original trailer, they ask: "What if Godzilla invaded Thailand?”

As you'll see, a Godzilla attack would mean panicked Bangkokians running for their life and a skyline set ablaze.

For the opening scene of Godzilla that would normally involve the monster emerging from the sea, VRZO recreated it using what looks like the Samut Prakan area where famous beach getaway Bang Pu is located. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/05/12/what-happens-when-godzilla-invades-bangkok

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-05-12

Not to worry, as soon as he got to Nana or Soi Cowboy he would be hitting the ATM for more money, money, money, honey, it's all about the money. His heart would be lost by the first night and by the end of his stay he would be broke, broken hearted and seek the highest building and jump, or maybe just be like King Kong, it was beauty that killed the beast. Then the US could come in and clean up the mess. I did read the US Navy gave full cooperation to the filming of the new Godzilla, hoping for some good propaganda I suppose. I always kinda' liked 'ol Kong, reminds me of me, stupid when it comes to women...lol.

Related topic (?): I'm a big Godzilla fan and I'd love to see the movie, but I haven't been to a cinema in Thailand in for like 15 years. The US movies used to be in English with Thai subs. Still like that?

Probably not, huh?

I thought it looked quite good ....I wish hollywood trailers were more like this ...instead of showing 95% of the movie in the trailer ... can't wait to D-load it from the pirate bay .. as I have no access to movies .. and I can only buy illegal dvd's around here so I might as well cut out the middle men..

S.J.C

Related topic (?): I'm a big Godzilla fan and I'd love to see the movie, but I haven't been to a cinema in Thailand in for like 15 years. The US movies used to be in English with Thai subs. Still like that?

Probably not, huh?

Yes they're in English, although they also have Thai-dubbed versions of most popular movies, which are not nearly so popular.

Thai cinemas are REALLY good. I presume for Godzilla they will have at least 3D and probably more. Give yourself a treat.