Hyaloronic Acid Injection (Filler)

chiangmai2014

Do anyone knows Where i can buy hyaloronic Acid for injection. I Need it for Self Injection And dont want to go to The privateclinic. I already found on Ebay for 4000 baht from uk but The delivery Takes over 2 month.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I think you mean hyaluronic acid. If you want to use it for treating osteoarthritis have you tried Glucosamine HCL capsules? It works wonders with me and many friends, even my friends dog and my sisters 14 YO pig, but I think as you say filler you want it for beauty so I can't help you, sorry sad.png

Edited by aussiebrian

I think you mean hyaluronic acid. If you want to use it for treating osteoarthritis have you tried Glucosamine HCL capsules? It works wonders with me and many friends, even my friends dog and my sisters 14 YO pig, but I think as you say filler you want it for beauty so I can't help you, sorry sad.png

He didn't say he wanted it for beauty. He probably wants to inject it into a joint to relieve pain.

He didn't say he wanted it for beauty. He probably wants to inject it into a joint to relieve pain.

If the OP said just hyaluronic acid you would most likely be right, and my original thought on the subject would also be, but the term filler normally means hyaluronic acid wrinkle filler. If you google it with the word filler, all links relate to wrinkle filler.

If the OP said just hyaluronic acid you would most likely be right, and my original thought on the subject would also be, but the term filler normally means hyaluronic acid wrinkle filler. If you google it with the word filler, all links relate to wrinkle filler.

I stand corrected.