Vegetable prices in Thailand reported to decrease

webfact

This is straight out of the military propaganda playbook. 20% variation in price spreads. Lol

These blokes are so 1950 its incredible. Next it will be the dangers of communism. Please rewrite your playbook.

I'm a little lost. Reporting food prices is out of the military propaganda playbook? Or is it that the price spread is mandated to be 20%? Are you suggesting that the numbers are fake? What are you saying? Please clarify because it sounds like an interesting comment if it was just clear.

I am saying that for the last 6 months to a year all anyone has been talking about is rising prices.

Now we are in the happy post coup world and all stories must be happy and positive and price increases must not be mentioned.

Yay for coups.

Thanks.

Here in Chiang Mai the prices in the local market shot up when the coup happened, and for the whole year they seem to have been steadily rising. I don't do a lot of shopping, and some of this is what the missus is saying. I think that after the abrupt rise, they have dropped back down to pre-coup pricing.