Size 12 (UK) Shoes

WalsallRobbo

I traipsed round Central World last weekend and saw no size 12 shoes whatsoever. I did manage to find some flip flops though.

Is it possible to order shoes on the internet in Thailand? Amazon wouldn't let me and neither would Marks & Spencer.

Any idea how much the cost of sending shoes from the UK would be?

I am interested to know how other people have got on with the same predicament.

I'm a 13 and order mine online delivered in the US and brought to me. What a pain but better than checking all the shops in Bangkok only to be disappointed.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I bring mine in from overseas, need size 13 and there's absolutely no way finding them anywhere in Thailand, not even Crocs. Make a large ticker in your memory board to take care of next time you fly out to Thailand. Bring plenty of shoes your size.

I bring mine in from overseas, need size 13 and there's absolutely no way finding them anywhere in Thailand, not even Crocs. Make a large ticker in your memory board to take care of next time you fly out to Thailand. Bring plenty of shoes your size.

Haven't been out of Asia for 8 years so that does not help much:-) Actually, I did go to Oz but not many shoes in the Outback.