Building Contractor North Of Ubon

oceanrover

I thought that I would give you guys a shot in the dark on this one.

Does any one have any experience with a decent contractor north of Ubon in the area of Trakan?

I am not having much luck with the family locating any one and I am afraid that they are going to have some local yocal do the construction on my in-laws new house that we are paying for. I would like to get something with a little quality out of the deal so that the home can stay in the family for a few years. :o

I can always pay the extra fees usually associated with builders driving in from Ubon everyday (60 minutes) if it comes down to it. Any recommendations on buiilders in Ubon as well would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Mike in Seattle

There are quite a few good building companies in Ubon town itself that will send their workers up to Trakan or even have subcontractors that they use in your area. A friend of mine used a builder from Ubon to build his house in Khemarat (50 ks further north of Trackan) and the job was done very well with very good follow warranty work done. He also included about 20 extras in the original contract and it was all honoured to the letter of the law.

I will ask my friend if he has any contact details for the builder and PM them to you.

Good luck

There are quite a few good building companies in Ubon town itself that will send their workers up to Trakan or even have subcontractors that they use in your area. A friend of mine used a builder from Ubon to build his house in Khemarat (50 ks further north of Trackan) and the job was done very well with very good follow warranty work done. He also included about 20 extras in the original contract and it was all honoured to the letter of the law.

I will ask my friend if he has any contact details for the builder and PM them to you.

Good luck

That would be great. I understand that it is sometimes difficult to find work that is backed up with a warranty. Please let me know what you find so I can speak to them.

Thanks.

Mike