China: Death penalty for 'jealous husband'

webfact

'Jealous husband' sentenced to death for China killings

(BBC) A man who killed six people over his wife's extra-marital affairs has been sentenced to death in China, state media say.

Shao Zongqi, 38, was found guilty of the January 2014 killings in Yunnan.

According to the court, Shao sought revenge after discovering his wife's affairs with two men, Xinhua reported.

One the eve of Chinese New Year, he shot nine people, killing one of the men and his family, as well as two members of the other man's family.

The other man as well as his son and mother survived the attack.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-28751231

[bbc]2014-08-12[/bbc]

Honestly I find the comments appalling so far. Six people died because of this idiot's fit of jealous rage. They died for real and left a trail of suffering behind them. It's not a soap and it's not funny, and not everyone's organs are harvested in China, what a sadly prejudiced and racist insinuation. I bet if this had happened in the West you guys would be more restrained.

Wow heavy man..chill chill..

• Like 1

Honestly I find the comments appalling so far. Six people died because of this idiot's fit of jealous rage. They died for real and left a trail of suffering behind them. It's not a soap and it's not funny, and not everyone's organs are harvested in China, what a sadly prejudiced and racist insinuation. I bet if this had happened in the West you guys would be more restrained.

Wow heavy man..chill chill..

Actually no, i'm not a heavy man at all, I just have a conscience, and I suggest you check whether you still have yours or if it somehow melted in the hot Asian weather and cool Asian beer.

'Chill chill' is just about the lamest comment one can make in a situation like this. And you posted it three time to make sure that the message gets through ? lame lame lame...

l'll buy the tissue's.

Get a life , most of these comments are not well thought out and are simply impulsive.