watch out for beach dogs around pattaya klang

slygeeza

here is my guess:

big male brown dog named red / dang

on the beach near pattaya klang usually south of there sometimes north

i dont see his sweet nice long haired girl friend dog anymore

do NOT approach him

long story

good news is the big male obnoxious one who growls near the dusit appears to have vanished

i think his caretaker was abusive

I came across this SOB in the afternoon near Dusit. A big black male tried to attack me. I showed my intent to attack him too. The SOB changed his mind. All in all, be careful when you walk down the north end of the beach Road and to or from the Pattaya Klang.

That was only the beginning. Then on the north end of the Beach Road 3 cute teens asked me to take a picture with one of them. The teen tried to put his hand into my pocket. I caught him. All of them have disappeared within seconds.

After that "incident" I started to observe people with cameras on the Beach Road and I realized that genuine tourists over there were probably 20%, if not less. The rest were various types of scumbags.

The concentration of scum on that road is insane.

I came to realize that it's better to stay away from that place regardless of the time of the day.

You never seem to see any of these problem dogs along the beach pathway at night time fortunately.

Where do they go or what and what happens to them during the night time?

They probably have the good sense to go hide somewhere when the ladyboys come out in force.

• Like 1

You never seem to see any of these problem dogs along the beach pathway at night time fortunately.

Where do they go or what and what happens to them during the night time?

They probably have the good sense to go hide somewhere when the ladyboys come out in force.

either that or they turn into rats

• Like 1